/got/hotd/

Poo in loo edition, sers!

Previously:

Attached: hearmepoo.jpg (716x428, 18.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k_aQYP8rsgE
youtu.be/1BZzlQrmy9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot pie

>THEY WERE FUCKIIIIIIIIIING VISERYS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? THEY WERE HAVING SEEEEEX! I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN BE ANY CLEARER, THEY WERE COPULATING, FORNICATING, ENTWINING, IN CONGRESS, COMMITTING THE COITUS, EMBRACING CARNALLY, REENACTING THE BIRDS AND THE BEES, MAKING LOVE, DOING IT, GETTING LAID, DOING THE FUNNY BUSINESS, LAYING PIPE, SHAKING THE SHEETS, MAKING THE BEAST WITH TWO BACKS, PLOWING THE FIELD, GRINDING CORN, RIDING SAINT GEORGE, ROLLING IN THE HAY, GETTING DOWN, GETTING LUCKY, TAPPING 'THAT', POUNDING, SMASHING, BONING, BANGING, BOINKING, SCREWING, NAILING, RUTTING, SCORING, TOSSING HOTDOGS DOWN HALLWAYS, BOARDING THE BEEF BUS, PLAYING HIDE THE SAUSAGE, PUTTING BREAD IN THE OVEN, CHURNING BUTTER, GLAZING THE DONUT, CREAMING THE PIE, MAKING BACON, DOING HORIZONTAL PUSHUPS - while standing, ostensibly - ASSAULTING WITH A FRIENDLY WEAPON, DOING BEDROOM RODEO, PARALLEL PARKING, CONQUERING THE PINK FORTRESS (no Boltons were involved, Your Grace), BUSHWHACKING, DIPPING THE WICK, DOING THE NASTY, GOING 'BALLS DEEP', RIDING THE BONY EXPRESS, SLYTHERINING THE HUFFLEPUFF, OPENING THE GATES TO MORDOR, MOUNTING THE WORLD, HARPOONING THE SALTY LONGSHOREMAN, PILE DRIVING, 'WAKA WAKA' YOUR GRACE, TORPEDOING THE EEL, SOURING THE KRAUT, TAKING THE SKINBOAT TO TUNA TOWN, TESTING THE MATTRESS, SWEEPING THE CHIMNEY, CHECKING THE OIL, ENTERING THE CASTLE, PATROLLING THE TUNNELS, AND DOING THE FUCKING RUMPY PUMPY VISERYYYYYYYYYYYS IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU??

Attached: ottoangy.jpg (1080x1709, 694.2K)

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS! BEWARE ALL GREEN PROPAGANDA!

Attached: KillAllGreens.jpg (1920x2474, 753.79K)

Cursed althistory

Attached: steps on a butterfly.jpg (1024x1747, 287.13K)

He didn’t do anything wrong. He’s just a troll.

Attached: 1CD2AD57-840A-4F5B-9BC7-669EE281954C.jpg (1242x828, 41.57K)

>last weeks episode didn't get enough ratings, so they decided to include an unnecessary sex scene this episode to boost ratings

Attached: 1656880816988.jpg (181x300, 11.13K)

I am gonna miss her bros

Attached: file.png (680x281, 131.92K)

Otto pic user here. Sorry to disturb you again. Idk but did you see the request for the reverse Otto copypasta?

i'm genuinely depressed
i guess that's what happens when a consoomer doesn't get enough star wars
i've been had by the zog machine

same
ill never forget episode 4

no, I just made it here at the end of the previous thread. Can you link it?

Reminder that Tywin shitting himself was where the kino of GoT ended

cutest girl in westeros

Attached: millycam4.webm (720x720, 2.96M)

>ugly but looks 14 years old and acts like a tease
I'm guessing this is the appeal?

Me too T-T
>Ywn marry her and spend afternoons in the garden drinking tea

Attached: garden .jpg (1080x1350, 269.62K)

damn, Daemon's wife is hot

Attached: 5e3t5a53telt.jpg (1280x720, 40.03K)

Well?

Attached: miq5etzpjxd81.png (640x1164, 182.08K)

Attached: 4t2w4.jpg (1470x2205, 168.14K)

It was threads ago and archived but check:

Can't wait for Monke posters to go away after next week

Attached: happybirthday.jpg (497x497, 33.3K)

She looks really good with the short wavy hair. The Targ wigs never do anyone any favours

kek, great idea, on it

Attached: 1607590702672.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

i won't go away because i can't get her out of my head

Attached: monke with banan.jpg (640x800, 141.57K)

Daily reminder Mushroom is a compulsive liar and nothing he says should be believed.

Attached: helaena.jpg (720x721, 80.71K)

>calls her Bronze bitch
>it's actually his fault for nor getting it up

"Oh you can sail far and wide,
You can fuck the kingsguard dry,
But you'll never find a king with as much renown,
As the son of the maid from good Oldtown!

You can shout your treasons high,
as many as you can imagine,
But the only flag of the brave and true...
..bears the a Gold on Green Dragon!

Attached: joshua-cairos-mance-rayder1joshuacairos.jpg (826x750, 184.58K)

In the end history is not written by the winner, but instead by the crazy perverted dwarf entertainer employed by the winner.

My Queen!

More cock your Grace?

Attached: 478A34C7-7A51-4820-B057-4CAB8DA624F4.jpg (2048x1152, 141.39K)

the showrunners are faggots for including a fucking ED plot lmao

t. Baelor I

>He says this as he lies about the all-knowing God

Attached: mushroomgod.jpg (250x250, 51.78K)

Mushroom had the most accurate telling of what happened between Daemon, Criston and Rhaenyra.

Especially when it will be miraculously cured with Laena. What was all that for then?

>I am gonna miss her bros
I just spedwatched the show yesterday. I was under the impression that she was already replaced within 2 episodes, but she's totally still in the show. Are you sure she's actually gonna be replaced? /bcs/ was so sure based on faulty imdb information that the show was gonna include Saul and Kim's daughter, and that didn't happen.

Wait, how does he know?

From my board will come the thread that was promised and it's will be the song of based and cringe.

Attached: 1663169908478717.png (583x745, 1007.4K)

>he bonds with vhagar and a violin variation of this starts playing in the background
youtu.be/k_aQYP8rsgE

Attached: best boy.jpg (560x703, 108.76K)

Is this guy gonna appear at all?
I thought the creators learned their lesson from GoT that they don't need to leave stuff out from the books

He just have jungle fever. Either that or Harwin was hired for another job.

Feminist writers can't deal with the awesomeness of the ~ROGUE PRINCE~ so they had to give him some flaws

Sure, but that's just because he's always saying the most scandalous things. So maybe he was right, or maybe just lucky.

There's a dwarf in the preview of the next episode
It might be Mushroom

Yes the pics are out newfag

>the showrunners are faggots for including a fucking ED plot lmao
Encyclopedia Dramatica?

He's basically cut, likely because they don't want to be seen as rehashing Tyrion. It's been indicated that he'll get a nod in the form of a background dwarf jester or something, however.

I thought Viserys noted that Otto had ambition even at that time, but didn't accuse Otto of murder. "it took you 5 days to get the job, how long did it take to plot against me?"

Attached: those tapestries are very lewd.jpg (828x410, 29K)

He says the most scandalous things but Rhaenyra is a huge whore so it makes sense.

Peter Dinklage has ordered Hollywood to keep disgusting dwarves out of tv and movies.

What do you think???

Attached: Rhea Royce.jpg (2048x2048, 538.48K)

Erectile Dysfunction. Note how Daemon gets frustrated and doesn't seem to climax in every sex scene.

Attached: Ser Davos Fermented Crab.jpg (736x825, 70.52K)

He was absolutely right about Corlys being the real father of Addam and Alyn Velaryon, though

It was probably just a coincidence that the royal family starting dying when Otto and his whore daughter showed up.

Attached: the witch of hightower.jpg (1242x958, 249.07K)

No main character tits. So it doesn't count.

Damn she hot

cute lesbian

youtu.be/1BZzlQrmy9Y

SEX WITH DAEMON AND RHAENYRA

Attached: daemyra kiss.gif (540x270, 3.52M)

Frogbros assemble. Rhea is my bitch wife in this series.

Attached: AF.png (500x280, 240.25K)

>Daemon thinks she's ugly yet tried to fuck the monke
what

>we're getting excited over a dwarf in the background rock band

Daemon has shit taste

>Yes the pics are out newfag
/bcs/ had pictures of the supposed daughter of Saul.

Cute. But too young to be believable as Daemon's long term wife.
Anyway, I hope she gets to throw a few shots at him before she gets into her """accident""".

Rhaenyrafags pretending she isn't the biggest whore in King's Landing

please stop talking about this scene it still gives me butterflies

I fucking love her lisp

OOHHHHHHH MOMMYYYYYYYY

charging head on archers and slicing at the same one by one an army is believable and realistic but not giving him ED would make him too powerful

It will be an accident. Caraxes will spook the horse, which will fuel speculation that Daemon planned it. People will split into camps thinking that Daemon is a braggy idiot, or a mastermind.

Same with how some people think Daemon planned to tarnish Rhaenyra's reputation.

Attached: smug daemon.png (542x599, 151.48K)

>simply kills her
I will never forgive him bros.

Based Daemon defender.

kek muh monkeeeeeee

Impossible to watch this scene without getting hard

>Daemon refused to have sex with HER
Faggot. No other explanations possible.

They could had been married when sne was underaged

Why did Daemon take off Rhaenyra's beanie, then?

dios mio she kinda cute bros

/hotd/ sisters....

Attached: hotdguardian.png (1694x912, 635.13K)

Her armor looks really cool.

CODDBROS ASSEMBLE

Attached: 1663187317892563.png (546x599, 80.51K)

Haha what if you kissed her dimples and then she started blushing haha

>Jaehaera was born tiny and slow to grow. She did not cry or smile or act as babies normally do.[1] Her lack of emotion continued as she grew older.[4] Jaehaera is described as a sweet and simple girl at the time of the Dance of the Dragons.[3]
Is she supposed to be autistic?

Attached: daa1427d79259d0cea8dbf1ce8072417.jpg (676x1200, 105.51K)

There's just no ambiguity here tho
The pics are impossible to debate, Rhaenyra gets another actress after a timeskip

>It is rude to wear hats indoors.
Daemon is going to continue to commit warcrimes and be ambiguous. Up until the very end, and even after, we will not know what is going on inside his head.

Attached: wildcard.jpg (355x142, 7.99K)

hold me, bros...

Attached: exist.gif (500x376, 495.74K)

In the books Daemon didn't kill his wife. He wasn't even there when it happened. Why are they changing it on the show? What route are they going to follow?