*mogs your timeline*

*mogs your timeline*

Attached: tjyay144ti991.jpg (1200x1200, 139.92K)

Jamie a cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1648183406731.jpg (250x350, 12.55K)

I really wished they kept the idea of halloween being a anthology series

I'll never understand why the new guys made such a big deal about how dumb and nonsensical the old timeline was; and then proceeded to make something that is even more convoluted and will probably end up being significantly worse.

It's tragic. We could have had so much Halloween kino but instead we just got generic bargain bin slasher sequels.

Attached: homecoming-halloween-3.png (1199x733, 1.18M)

3 fanboys are the biggest fags

We all agree that Halloween 4-6 is not cannon, right?

No. It has Dr. Loomis, so it can't be non-canon. People need to get over the Thorn curse thing, also.

I m not a 3 fanboy i think its a alright movie just think it would have been much more interesting

>the only good timeline isn't cannon
Sure

There is no "canon" when it comes to Halloween, the only sources who could decide what's canon are Carpenter and the Akkads; Carpenter's stated opinion is that whenever they give him money it's a good Halloween movie and if they don't then it sucks, and the Akkads have approved of all the Halloween films - they have to because they own the rights to it - though they didn't really approve of the theatrical version of 6 because the Weinsteins managed to marginalise them on that project, their version of 6 is the Producer's Cut which is the superior version of the film.

I love 3, it would be awesome to have a Halloween series with different themes, kind of like a high budget Tales From The Crypt, but I guess Mike Myers lovers are not ready for that type of kino

"canon" is something for faggots.

Thorn timline is unironically the best one because you get the most decent movies.
>Nu Halloween timeline is only gonna be 4 movies and you miss out on 2, 4, and 6
>H20 has same issue, with you losing 4 and 6 and getting resurrection instead
>RZ timeline you get 1 good movie and 1 awful
3 is it's own beast and one of the best but as far as Meyers timeline Thorn is the way to go

Incredibly based, assuming you correctly identified RZ1 as good and RZ2 as awful

>RZ1 as good and RZ2 as awful
Correct. RZ1 is kino
RZ2 after the hospital is trash

my nigger

Attached: 1653493226217.jpg (455x383, 43.3K)

>*mogs your timeline*
Now it does.

Attached: H1-H2.jpg (1101x768, 78.89K)

Ok timeline but weak
Only 2 movies. May as well just go with H1 and 3 timeline

>Kills sister as a kid
>Gets locked up
>Escapes
>Goes after other sister
>Kills friends
>Kills other people trying to kill sister on the same night
>Doctor kills killer and dies saving the victim to conclude the story
It's a literal perfect timeline, and it's all you need with Michael Myers.

>determining canon in a Halloween thread
lmao

Two isn't even canon anymore. There are four Halloween "timelines".

>The original which is 1-6 (obviously excluding 3)
>Then the H20 time line which is 1, 2, H20, and Resurrection
>The Rob Zombie timeline which is two movies
>The new new new timeline which is Halloween 1 (1978), Halloween (2018), and Halloween Kills (2021)