What a legend this guy wasnt

>be me
>10-11 years old
>have a retarded boomer dad that married 4 times to 3 women.
>like many other children of boomers, have limited positive male role models. Other millennials that may form support networks also have boomer parents and this cycle continues.
>it’s ok that Dr Cox drinks heavily and neglects his kid. He had a shit dad.
>it’s ok that Dr Cox threatens and bullies coworkers and occasionally patients. He had a shit dad.

Noticed the same thing with Ted Lasso from the same creator. Roy Kent literally tells children to fuck off and is borderline psychopathic, but it’s ok because shit dad etc.

It’s not ok. If you acted like either of these men you would be arrested. The archetypes formed seem fishy to me. Across many other shows too. It seems when the public needs to think a certain way, certain traits are pushed.

It’s also lazy writing. Shows that appeal due to their grounded nature need to follow a sort of logic.
Is this the propaganda I’ve heard about?

Attached: 6B4E8B75-C76C-4C7D-BCAF-F45419D423CC.jpg (641x478, 22.74K)

You weren't beaten enough as a kid.

*pisses all over your shitty thread*
HAHAHAHAHA

You sound like a boomer

>4 times to 3 women.
So one was married twice?

It’s a comedy retard

Oh god, I care so little I almost passed out!

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_154410.jpg (1055x1079, 362.5K)

one was to a man

So successful and well adjusted and not crying about my parent?

>Roy Kent literally tells children to fuck off and is borderline psychopathic, but it’s ok because shit dad etc.

retarded speedwatcher

Workplace bullying, homophobia and transphobia a lack of professionalism and a toxic aggressive personality. That shall be Cox's legacy.

>scrubs
>grounded nature
lmao wat?

>have a retarded boomer dad that married 4 times to 3 women.
Lmaoo

He was too over the top. Certainly not deserving of an Emmy. Show was generally great but had 5-6 awful episodes written by women.

The most of overrated comedy TV show of all time, well, maybe behind Seinfeld

roy kent isnt even the character with a bad father first of all. he's just a surly grouch character for comic relief mostly, guessing you're american as you're interpreting everything he says with dead seriousness. s2 was complete shit also

Boomers were the first generation of parents to not just beat up their kids
And now we have trannies in school

>Roy Kent literally tells children to fuck off and is borderline psychopathic, but it’s ok because shit dad etc.
Is a comedy and not only had a shitty dad, his girlfriend is mindbreaking him in his worse moment(being retired even tough he still want to play)

Tough, demanding, intelligent male role models are great for young men.

The problem is many boomers who try to emulate this archetype are just retarded and don't know what the fuck they're talking about. So replace 'intelligent' with 'retarded and incompetent' and you've got a toxic manager who thinks he's the man and is actually just bad at his job and unlikable.

>it’s ok that blah blah blah
That was never the message. The purpose of showing a shit father accounting for poor behavior wasn't to excuse the shitty behavior, it was simply to make him more relatable for having a shit (American) parent.

Loved scrubs but disliked Cox. He just wasn't believable, even while surrounded by flanderized characters. He was just a cunt

>be me
Wow, no shit. Do zoomers even comprehend what they post here?

Shit take on Cox. He's presented as a highly flawed character and his arc is how his relationship with JD helps him develop into a more balanced human being.

He's presented as JDs medical mentor but never as a great person - always a flawed figure. Even he himself says he doesn't want to be himself.

But by the end of the show he has improved himself which is what makes him a such compelling character. Instead of just being a boring flawless mentor figure he is a highly flawed one who also learns from his mentor relationship.

No it's because doctors are superior to normal humans.
They can get away with anything since they save lives, have big influence, and make big money.

You couldn't make the same character out of any other profession.
People worship doctors like deities.