Watch Beatles movie

>watch Beatles movie
>it has a striptease scene in it

WTF I thought this was a family friendly movie

Attached: the.beatles.magical.mystery.tour.1967.1080p.bluray.dts.x264-publichd.mkv_snapshot_47.35.788.jpg (1316x1099, 102.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/health-fitness/fitness/how-to-do-a-perfect-push-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was family friendly for the era.

I'm male with that stomach/hips shape. Life is suffering.

Post your boipucci, faggot.

you are just fat man, exersize hard 2 hours daily for 3 months

I'm 5'9 and 165 pounds

You got developed obliques+fat yet no core musculature otherwise. If you trained abs and developed a larger upper body, especially back, the appearance would be diminished.

it's fine dude.
you can change that within a few months with decent exercise.
there are two separate elements.
first is the core muscles in your trunk, build a solid abdomen - i don't mean just the "abs" at the front, i mean the whole centre part of your torso. research exercises to do this, or just lift, do pushups, chinups. even with body weight exercises that can be filled out at the sides within a few months of good quality exercises.

second is your ribcage, which takes longer. if you are under 30, or even better, under 25, then you can still change your skeleton to some extent, in terms of how it is spaced out. you won't grow 3 feet, but your overall layout is somewhat flexible as it is held together with muscle and other connective tissue.
pushups and chinups and lifting on top of that can change your rib cage.
swimming can also do a lot. in fact, if you swim you could change your torso significantly within some months. within a year it would be quite different.
your pelvis etc isn't the problem at all, if you have a solid pelvis, that's good - it means your overall skeleton is likely sturdy. you just need to add the layers of muscle on top of it so that the spaces are filled out.
if you want it put clearly, look at a skeleton, there is a gap between the pelvis and the ribs, you are just part skelly because you don't have enough muscle to bridge the gap at the moment.
you don't have to become huge either, just a bit more solid.
if you have trouble gaining weight, eat 20% more. that could be a large sandwich a day on top of what you already eat.

>if you are under 30
im 33 and 5'9 and 165 pounds

plus, like this dude says if your back muscles fill out, it will look more as you expect.
they come from good quality pushups too.
do them in sets of 5 or 10, do as many sets as you can without straining yourself, use 85% effort.
look up how to do good ones on youtube or from arnold's or other bodybuilder/strongman's sites or books.
if you stick to it, you will have a significant visible change within 2-3 months.
hope you stayed in the thread to hear this advice.

then you won't change your skeleton much, but you will change your musculator significantly.
stick to pushups for the first couple of months, then buy a pull-up bar and do pullups/chinups. even doing 5-10 of those a day makes a difference.
don't obsess over image either, just incorporate it into your daily routine, 10-20 minutes a day is enough for strength exercises like that.
eat enough meat and fish that your body can use it.
read about 'core strength' exercises.
when they say core, it means your torso, you'll fill out without problems.

Maybe I came in too hard, sorry about that. But there’s now some really helpful replies for you. I honestly hope you start your new journey as a result of this thread. We’re all gonna make it.

I have weird fat distribution for my weight and height. I have man boobs as well as the wide hips despite not being that heavy for my height.

just go lift, seriously

Back then it was considered normal to force displays of sexuality on children.

pushups for 2-3 months.
then buy a dumbell set. start with light weights, 3-5kg per dumbell. every few weeks, add another kg.
strength exercises will build a solid muscle layer, burn off the fat layer, and put your weight at a decent amount.
more muscle also means your body will have more testosterone.
take vitamin D3 2,000 iu every day, eat sardines 2-3 times a week, eat a handful of mixed nuts - walnuts, brazilnuts, almonds, hazelnuts every day.
like i said, 10-20 minutes of strength exercise already makes a significant difference.
even if you have a 10kg bag of potatos/rice and you picked it up to full standing height and put it down on the other side of the room 20 times a day, you would develop a decent core.

how many pushups have you done since you first posted in this thread?
if the answer is none, read this
artofmanliness.com/health-fitness/fitness/how-to-do-a-perfect-push-up/
and do as many as you can before losing quality.
then rest a minute, catch your breath, and do as many as you can again without losing quality.

This, the moment they started cutting down on that sorta stuff was the moment homosexuality and all the other shenanigans started going on the rise.

>kid in 60s
>oooh a sexy lady, this was the moment I realized what I was into.

>young kid in 20s
>ooh a man in drag, this was the moment I realized what I was into.

Well done feminists, you've turned a whole generation gay.

>young kid in the 90s
>ooh a female lion cub with a grating ghetto negress voice holding down a male lion cub. this was the moment i realised what i was into.

Do you still have it when your body fat percentage is around 12 - 15%?

90s kid here for me it was /ss/ and grooming mommy kino

Attached: intradestingindeed.jpg (1436x640, 259.53K)

She takes off her panties right at the end before the curtain falls

Back then 15yos had to work and provide for their 3 kids, now you're a manchild at 30 complaining about nudity on TV from your couch.