Body?

>body?

Attached: EFDDC059-51F8-4627-AF2C-FE86F98F46F1.jpg (420x306, 10.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSK47WlZ6Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he plead guilty in the end?

I don't know

Why dontcha wash yer underwear stayvun

>What body?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124.85K)

To what? He’s clearly just a concerned citizen.

STAYVUN
YOU WATCH RINGS OF POWER STAYVUN??
THAT'S DISGUSTING!

STAYVUN!!

Why do women like watching this shit so much?

I don't know

Men killing people gets them wet.
They love nothing more than a man who proves his virility by murdering. Why do you think ugly ass fucks get marriage proposals and pussy pics in jail after killing some kids or whores or whatever?

>hyuh hyuh hyuh hyuh hyuh
>hehehehehe

Thanks for reminding me of that classic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSK47WlZ6Ac

Based. My mind went to this immediately
>ywn be a HECU marine killing ayys and dabbing on your high school english teacher

I don't know

Attached: 1616415671363.jpg (892x751, 201.62K)

Didn't he only get caught because the garbage truck was late? Would this retarded autist have gotten away with it otherwise?

yes, and he gave the court a full accounting of what he did to Lauren

He has tonnes of recordings of him stalker her on his phone and search history about killing neighbours. I think that's what incriminated him

It's been years but I'm pretty sure they only were allowed to search for that after her body was found
If the garbage trucker hadn't been a fat fuck he would have actually been fine

Considering he didn’t immediately dispose of all the evidence in his room, including a fucking stolen panties mask, the investigators would eventually suspect him and find some way to get a warrant even if it took a while. But had he gotten away with it, would he do it again?

Should have used private browsing

Good point smartie pants

>yes stavon, BODY! How is is you get all that body in your hair if'n you claim you only shower and change your drawers like twice a week? Your story don't add up son. Not even when we let Terrance Howard do the math.