Oh no chudbros

Oh no chudbros...

Attached: FB_IMG_1663243295936.jpg (800x800, 59.3K)

Yeah but Ariel isnt African

If you look closely enough, you'll notice Ariel herself isn't black though.
She's actually white. Wow!
The more you know!

Attached: yqnizdlwhun91.jpg (576x571, 43.49K)

Then make a story about Ariels black mermaid friend no need to change her race then eh?

OK so the one from trailer is african... where's Ariel then? Are they keeping her in secret?

why did they replace ariel with a black one then?

UH DID YOU KNOW THAT MERMAIDS ISNT REAL????? LMFAO YOU ALL THOUGHT MERMAIDS WAS REAL OMG HOW STOOOPID

Cos no one would watch a movie about a no name n...black mermaid.

So the mermaids are in fact influenced by their geographic location, then Ariel should be Danish.

so they are admitting that the geographic region matters in the ethnicity of the fictional mermaid? Or why else did they specify that the black mermaid is african and from the ivory coast?

Yes, but Ariel isn't black.

She's Carribean.

>OK so the one from trailer is african...
No, she's american. You aren't white, deal with it.

And Ariel lives off the coast of Denmark. Why would she be black?

And Ariel you'll note is not black. So why blackwash her in the movie?

Tienanmen Square Massacre
Winnie The Pooh

White people are now in the middle of a global “War On White People.” It’s a multi-front war that began in earnest in August 2014 with the shooting of the negro thug Michael Brown by a White cop in Ferguson, Missouri. The war is being waged by the media, the governments, Big Tech, and various other “woke” entities.

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40.22K)

It's beyond weird that fucking "Little Mermaid" is where Any Forums finally plants it's flag. I've died on this hill for years...

Where the fuck were you guys till now?

>>mermaids are fictional
mermadians BTFO, gotta go back to identify as tall midget again

Seeing my favorite little girls cartoon get blacked like this is the last straw. Goodbye cruel world.

What are you talking about we've been up in arms for years.
I think it was the dark tower for me.

Asia’s the one freaking out about this.

SHE IS NOW HAHAHAHA

Literally all that has to be done is to not watch the movie. AVGN's review about not going to see the all women ghostbusters and encouraging all of his followers to do the same was the only time I ever remember seeing mainstream media outlets frothing at the mouth because of a review.

I actually watched it recently and didn't notice that. Is that from some direct-to-VHS sequel?

Did anyone dispute that mermaids can be black?
The point is Ariel isn't black

Didn't it have a show?
I thought it was from that.
The sequel is about her daughter.

I think it's from aTV show.
Yes, Little Mermaid had a TV show, same as Aladdin. It was cute and comfy.

>draw a white person
>paint bucket tool to brown
kek this shit is so FOUL black people are ugly as shit

Based Niggamaid

Attached: 1663043020097078.jpg (1108x1328, 105.32K)

Die a man.

>I'll take a Quadruple Lizzo Mermaid deluxe, an extra extra extra extra extra extra extra large double decker belly with a cavernous belly button filled with grease, big chunky arms dripping in lard, fingers thicker than a sausage, and a fatty fish tail with an ass fatter than half a blue whale.

Attached: Bubble Bitch.jpg (632x377, 39.51K)

So why not make a new story with the black mermaid? Oh right, if you see a ginger, gotta black him instantly.

In all fairness, in the original story Ariel wasn't from the Caribbean either and she died instead of marrying her Prince Charming.

>Ariel meets an African mermaid from the ivory coat.
Think the point is pretty self explanatory with the three word, African,
Ivory Coast. I wonder what the Chinese, Canadian or Yemeni mermaids looked like.

So why is ARIEL black? Did she have a race change surgery? Is she a transnigger?

Top kek, this will be a bleach movie. She will be filled with BWC.

Attached: 1658161009230274.png (901x1015, 733.3K)

>black bois celebrating their woman getting bleached
peculiar

Attached: 1663052816289630.webm (1280x534, 2.56M)

Most people wouldn't give a shit if the black mermaid was a completely different character.

Fuck you and your Ariel, ours now

This is bait right? How can people be this stupid?

Because danish women imported all those negroes in what used to be a white country.

Attached: 1523349505536-statuesnlksndgkl copy.jpg (1200x675, 266.37K)

>encouraging all of his followers to do the same
lel it was even worse, baldie's flat out "it doesn't look like ghostbusters so I don't care for it you can if you want to tho" was the most milquetoast possible 'reaction' he could have had