3k years of longing

>expect mid-tier kino from tilda and elba
>first hour of the film is a long retelling of the djinn's love misadventures
>1st story: omg i fucked her so hard but then solomon stole my qweeen. Uh you doubt me? No goyim doubl the bible!
>2nd story: muh ottoman slave protege, see I'm not only a good sexual lover, but also got good paternal instincts lmao!
>3rd story: omg this poor pedo'd woman is actually a... LE GENIUS! she basically invented cinematography and flight too! Lumiere? Da Vinci? lmao those posers! He made it possible for her to flourish too!!!!
up until this point it was ok'ish, but then the big reveal:
>oh djinn im such an intelligent woman who needs no man lmao my husband divorced me because im just wired differently lol! my academic career is all I need... BUT desu I kinda wanna get railed by you so I command u to love me LMAOOO
>they go back to england
>cue racist neighbors
>she loses it
>goes to make up with some shitty pastries made by the djinn and by showing them her 'new' friend
>racism was defeated
>but wait the djinn is gonna die because of electronical infetterence
>yes u see even though he's magical he's actually not! he's just heat and radiowaves LMAOOO!!! I HECKING LOVE SCIENCE!
>she wishes for him to go where he belongs
>he comes back after 3 years in what's supposed to be a moving scene
Can't believe I actually watched this slop, felt like a fever dream written by a 40yo woman who feels underappreciated and longs for just the right man to come knocking lol.

Attached: Three.Thousand.Years.of.Longing.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RARBG_011821989.jpg (1920x800, 172.02K)

I can't believe you watched a movie that's explicitly about an interracial romance, what a cuck

i like elba and tilda, didn't know the love story was going to be this retarded.

Someone was hysterically screeching in a thread yesterday that this didn’t have any interracial romance and that the djinn was just a wish giving slave.
I don’t know who the people are here who try to dupe others into this but for fucks sake stop believing them

How could you think that this movie wasn't going to have interracial shit in it lol The only way they could have made it more obvious would have been to name the movie "Tilda Swinson's Quest for BBC"

post the webm of Solomon cucking him

Swinton's working class accent was a turn-off, (sounded like a Yorkshire accent maybe?). Felt like it wasn't natural sounding. Only watched the first 10 minutes, okay so far but turned it off as I could not stand her fake sounding voice

>just downloaded this
>see this thread
>check the thing
>I find that sequence where the two old ladies are evil bigots while ofc protag is tolerant and nigger loving
>into the trash it goes

He's black you fucking idiot moron

even though you should have known beforehand, it seems like even after watching this you still don't get george miller is a huge fag drag queen sperm sucker

didn't she do the same ear-straining accent in the snowpiercer movie? (which for all i know is her real accent)

i didn't see that. i wondered if maybe it were here real accent, but it still seemed overly exaggerated.

reverse the genders, make the djinn asian and you get a mysoginist movie, even if you do not change any of the events that happen on the movie.

Budget $60 million[3][4]
Box office $11.7 million[5][6]

>50+ year old wine aunt as romantic lead in Genie adventure
Oof. Strange kind of movie to release in the theaters. Seems like Netflix Original at best. Maybe Miller is forced to make shit like this to get the blessing for Mad Max movies?

this movie is at least 30 years ahead of it's time.

Based, went to see this flick with my gf and was pleasantly surprised to see it has 2 of my favourite fetishes (BBC cuck, BBW)

in which way

its going to be a cult classic on 2052, as the target audience for it hasnt matured enough.

It's possible, look at how the world and movies have changed in just the last 10 years

>watches BLACKED: The Movie
>gets surprised when he gets BLACKED
OP, are you sure you're not a nigger yourself, because you're coming off as stupid...

Attached: 1484421696746.gif (350x265, 370.44K)