What went wrong?

Attached: 28WeeksLater.jpg (1013x1500, 210.19K)

nothing?

OP’s parents failing to raise him to appreciate kino

It was pretty cringe

The dumb kids serving both as the catalyst of the outbreak and also the only chance for a cure. Saving their asses felt so grating it just ruined the whole movie knowing they "had" to survive.

They didn't anticipate anyone would want to kiss a potentially dormant carrier.

It peaked in the intro scene.

Peak Rose Byrne was pretty good.

It was a good premise and setup, which just devolved into annoying chaos by the end. It would have been nice if the reinfection wasn't so contrived, and if the outbreak itself was a little more ... interesting? I guess I don't know what I was expecting a that point.

I wish they had produced some bonus features similar to the Dawn of the Dead remake. Some mockumetry or mock-news footage detailing the original infection, the fall of the UK, the effects it all had on the rest of the world, etc, would have been kino as fuck, and it could have been complementary to the first half of this movie which focused on the aftermath and rebuild of the country.

I think I'm just one of those assholes who thinks the lore behind a zombie apocalypse is more interesting than the zombies themselves. I like it when a movie/show/whatever shows more of the background and procedural elements, instead of just "people running from monsters".

dad abused his power

Where is the 28 months later?

Attached: 1660196496152337.webm (192x240, 687.28K)

hipfu

>Hey you know that soundtrack that people liked in the first one?
>Let's use it 3 times!

Great premise, but the second half of the movie always seems so dumb, the helicopter scene comes to mind immediately. I love the idea of them trying to restabilize the UK and all the housing and stuff in this empty city but the action just feels so Hollywood where as the original felt a bit more grounded in reality

It's almost two decades now, I have no hope anymore.

>NATO goes into Britain to re-establish the country
>It's just Americans
YAWN

I preferred it to the original

The mom for being a bitch hating on the husband and infecting him for running from a hopeless situation instead of dying for no reason trying to save her

nah

NO YOU CANNOT VIOLATE OUR HECKIN' SAFETY PROTOCOLS

The problem with the time difference now is that I feel like any attempt to make "28 Months Later" would just become an excuse for a soft reboot. Instead of trying to push the series forward, they'd probably just do "28 Days Later, but set in Paris".