Where's the hype?

Attached: weird.jpg (503x755, 95.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usPkL2EQPYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>as I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
>I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
no hype. radcliffe is cool an we like to watch him do weird shit

radcliffe is a faggot and weird al is too based for him to play. Also manlet lol

Attached: WeirdAlCoolio.png (1170x834, 1.44M)

Harry Potter w/ musical instruments

Tbh, casting Radcliffe seems like a chad move from Weird Al, he just went on with a famous actor that looks nothing like he did and didn't gave two fucks about it

It’s a joke movie because a real biopic would be depressing because of his parents dying together from carbon monoxide

it's at least 15 years too late.

it would been better if he casted an asian/black guy and in the script everyone keep adressing him as a white guy.

Hardly a defining moment. They were old as shit, he was already at the height of his fame, and judging by how well adjusted he seems in real life I doubt there was any kind of bad blood between them when they died. If anything it'll be a boring movie because of how boring he is in real life.

It would be the climax because he chose to perform a show right after he found out. Maybe not depressing as much as cliche.

who the fuck is this?

Attached: 1632279169200.png (378x487, 164.27K)

Neil Cecierga for Gen X and elder millenials.

Yeah he makes good parody songs but I don't really know why it's biopic worthy

>Harry Potter actor movie
into the trash it goes

Attached: unnamed(2).jpg (300x168, 9.25K)

It’s a parody movie

Weird Al is reddit

It was neat as a FunnyOrDie skit however many years ago, the fact they ran with it years after Weird Al fell out of public consciousness is baffling.

>Neil Cecierga
only good song he did was Ultimate Showdown, and the flash animation helped him a lot.

Neil's music is very different.

>pretends to be a jew when he’s russian
>turns anti-white song into a song mocking jews
OY VEY OY VEY
youtube.com/watch?v=usPkL2EQPYo

Attached: Weird Al.jpg (1483x1500, 539.85K)

shieeet, is he the person who zoomer meme is based on?

Attached: Neil_Cicierega_speaking_at_XOXO_2016_(cropped).png (247x325, 98.79K)

Weird Al fucking sucks.
Fuck his shitty parody songs that any 14 year old could write and fuck the retards who call him a genius

Honestly thought it was going to be a real biopic until I saw the trailer of him doing drugs and having sex with Madonna.
Wasn't sure he would be going the comedy route after UHF, a box office bomb masterpiece.