MUH RACE SWAP REEEEE

>Oenomaus[1] was a Gallic gladiator,[2]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oenomaus_(rebel_slave)

You fucking loved Spartacus, Any Forums. And never complained about this.

Attached: Doctore_oenomaus_2.jpg (290x435, 27.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpRLnXEYXHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm Spartacus.

>never complained about this.
Yes I did. His casting is one of the worst aspects in the whole thing. The only thing worse is Naevia killing Asher. There is nothing great about Oenomaus' actor and he was very out of place with little to do later when the Gauls and Germannics started feuding.

Attached: 96576456735.jpg (657x527, 62.04K)

A background character where his race is literally irrelevant is fine from time to time. A main character from a 200 year old story that blends in with the people living in an 1800's Dutch town seamlessly at one point in the story is a problem, particularly when it's done for no other reason than straight up racial malice against the people who share the race of that character's creator.

>We need an actor that looks like the dismembered body parts of missing hookers will be found buried on his property in a few years time
>I know just the guy, sir

Attached: Cossutius.png (321x350, 153.78K)

I think making a post on Any Forums should net you an automatic 24-hour ban from Any Forums. even when they're right, they're fucking annoying

>A b-b-black SLAVE!? HUH!? WHAAAAT!?

But what of Good Solonius?

Attached: dfb7317e99b844e5af66643da93bfdb8f512ff93_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Speak no ill of good Cossutius.

>even when they're right
They are never right. Ukraine is winning. Seethe and cope, chuds.

I think mentioning it should just net you a 24 ban since obsessed leftoids bring it up in every single conversation and derail said conversation like obsessed weirdos and nobody who brings it up ever brings anything to the conversation.

if you change something from the source material, it had better be a decent improvement, otherwise fuck you.

This law of adaptions does not just apply to blackwashing.

>blacks existed everywhere since the dawn of time, since they do in America right now and I my peanut-brain can't imagine the past or other locations being different

Attached: 4876522.png (530x694, 340.32K)

yeah but he was in 300 so i didnt mind

But OP is an amazon new zealand shill

Disney and amazon are responsible for 99% of these threads

Have you never heard of suspension of racism?

>You fucking loved Spartacus, Any Forums. And never complained about this.
characters were good except for naevia in later seasons

I'm from Ukraine, you moron.

Oh honey, did you forget your meds today,?

And what of bad to the bone Solonius?

Attached: file.png (471x524, 427.77K)

I mean, Jupiter's cock must surely be of the BB kind

youtube.com/watch?v=NpRLnXEYXHE