Why is war depicted as bad in films?

Why is war depicted as bad in films?

Attached: FcnIm4bagAQLl04.jpg (620x620, 86.76K)

You should come and see

Why do East Slavs look so weird? It's like they are White, but not really. And you can't really call them Asian.

Why is war depicted as good by basement dwellers?

Because geneticaly a shitload of Russian slavs have some asian dna. Go look it up there's Russian ethnicities that are chinky.

And I don't mean anything negative. Their women are finest of all in my opinion.

It's not just Russians though. Ukrainians and Belarusians are almost the same. In fact Ukrainians tend to look swarthier.

Like the dude on the pic is in fact Ukrainian. But he doesn't look like western or southern euro. If anything pretty much like most of Russians.

>war is... LE BAD!!!
>Why?!?! Because your head will get slightly wrinkly, that's why chud!!!!

If is so good then just move to the frontlines in ukraine and have your fun

The Ukraine is literally Russian clay. Why the fuck you think they invade it every time Biden sleeps in the White House?

>Let me tell you which country your country belongs to!

Attached: 1657520029366.png (917x1027, 31.16K)

because someone took a video camera to a war and people thought it was icky

This is me but instead of war it was getting up at 3am.

Why do white people hate their own kind?

Why is he slowly turning into a Chimpanzee?

The Jews don't want Western men to fight wars and realize their true potential.

This is why they settled in Palestine where everyone hates them, btw. They know that war is the only way for a nation to prosper and develop. They want to be strong, and they want (You) to be week. Hence all the hippy war is le bad propaganda.

Classy.

Attached: 52007165-5DEB-4A5A-84DE-8CDD4A4F1C7F.jpg (220x337, 31.62K)

all depends on how close to russia the people are from. most of the ukrainians i have met after the war started hasnt really looked like your typical rusnigger

They are varying shades from white to chink. The further west the more white they tend to be and further east they are basically mongols. Even Putin has the typical Asian slant eyes.

because Jews own the film industry and they can't fight themselves so they won't be pro-war till they have enough golems to protect them like now.

russia shouldn't be so shit at trying to take it over then

why don't you waddle over and go fight in a war then and see how long you last?

Hamas, Assad, Putin, etc. need fodder I'm sure.