Yeah uhh I just really miss those kids

yeah uhh I just really miss those kids

Attached: 1602886282296[1].png (640x472, 209.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=md3B3I7Nmvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thinkin bout them beans...
I mean..
kids..

>i just really oil those kids... I mean barrel...I mean miss those barrels...oil mean I miss those kids

>the ass was fat i mean i just really want those kids back that ass up just really want em to come home

>......she was pregnant

ANAL!!!!

>I just really want to rush those kids into a... want those kids to barrel rush me

I can barrelly sleep without them

He literally said about wishing the kids to barrel rush him.

>Kids are missing for 6 hours
>Phones their school to say they're never coming back
A criminal mastermind at work

body?

Attached: 1587093421132.jpg (716x768, 44.12K)

I don’t know but the more I hear about this Chris watts guy the more I don’t care for him

And he also listened to this song while driving their corpses. Can't make this shit up.
youtube.com/watch?v=md3B3I7Nmvw

Enough with the oil puns, guys. We're talking about the murder of a mother and her two children.

Don't be crude.

Memes aside, I can't fathom the level of pure evil it takes to murder your own children. These sorts of stories never really effect me, and I'm assuming most of you as well. It's not that I'm numb to it, it's that killing your own kids is so beyond the logic of the average person that it's incomprehensible to me as a concept.

We should uh... refine our attitide.

He was high off ass juice, not in his right mind, free muh nigga Chris

I bet you think you're pretty slick

Do you know what being pelted by steaming chicken nuggets feels like? It's horrible, it would make any man want to strangle their own kin, but not me, I'd take third degree burns any day to get them back, because I loved them so much.

Was getting interviewed part of his plan?

It's a shame Shannan strangled herself; we'll never know her true motive now

STAYVUN
NO MORE VIDEO GAMES

fuck
that's morbid but funny as fuck

Attached: chichlem.jpg (251x240, 5.43K)

The kids broke the NAP by bombarding Chris with molten hot nuggies. If anything he went easy on them.

Oil joke

killing your dumb bitch wife, I could understand. Killing your kids? That's just soulless, evil depravity.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. My client was offered anal sex for the small price of killing his wife and children. Can an assdrunk man with a floppy buttcream poopy weiner really be held accountable for what transpired?
If the dick fits
You must acquit!