Rumors going around that Adult Swim is about to reboot World Peace...

Rumors going around that Adult Swim is about to reboot World Peace. Do you think they'll cast Sam again now that he's done boxing?

Attached: MV5BNzdiYzhkY2EtZDAyMy00Y2UzLWEwZmQtOWNjODdlY2NiNTU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2ODA5MzYw._V1_.jpg (1080x608, 77.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWjLA8ozVVQ
sh1teamcancel.com/2021/10/31/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Nick Mullen will be the show runner and star.

No chance in hell that Adult Swim would ever bring it back.

no one cares, why would anyone in the industry work with Sam when he has so much baggage

Attached: 1526731798533.jpg (2555x1303, 513.14K)

No, Sam, your "career" is over

i can never tell if you faggots are just posting this ironically, or if you are actually still seething that Sam fucked some Any Forums groupie over 5 years ago

Source? Where the fuck did you hear that?

Either way, that's like casting Tim and Eric without Tim and Eric. The show is their talent, you can't replace the seminal performers. besides, they'll never drop the black listing for Sam, and Sam will never work with Charles.

grooming and sodomizing 16yo's is not a good look in the wake of #metoo
his career is kaput and now all he's left with is scamming what little remains of his fanbase with shitty merch and nft shit. Pathetic.

We know you make these threads just to post this image again. Do you not have a life? Who seriously gives a shit about a random whore.

who gives a fuck about you not giving a fuck
stuff like that and pic related is precisely why he won't have a mainstream comeback anyway

Attached: 7917abd6fff1947f47cf812b47af188bb0d35ab1a8a60bb99bbb571f8efce1c9.jpg (1000x1778, 535.77K)

>Rumors going around that Adult Swim is about to reboot World Peace
list fifteen (15) places that are reporting this NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=HWjLA8ozVVQ

hollywood guy hangs out with registered democrat and DNC shill richard spencer? color me surprised

op is just making shit up to have an excuse to shill that washed-up fag here

>it's the r9k schizo again
Imagine still simping over a camwhore that's long since stopped posting all these years later.

my digits confirm

There are no rumors about this. Go to sleep Sam.

This was sourced from an ex 3d designer for Sam who got mad at tranny jokes.
sh1teamcancel.com/2021/10/31/1/

So you're a tranny? This all makes sense now.

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (800x450, 69.23K)

>Sam hires trannies
makes even more sense
what a faggot

Imagine being this disingenuous. Sam is about as far away from a "Hollywood guy" as you can get, and nobody knew Spencer would turn into a DNC shill back in 2017. It was a different time.

I'm completely genuous

then you're a fucking retard

The proper take is that people like Sam and Spencer are both in a club that you ain't. It's sad they people fell for their obvious larps. Even that Hasan thing is obvious manufactured drama. Their puppet strings glow hard.

>SHE WAS 16 YOU SICK FUCK

lmfao this nigga is so heated on Sam Hyde that he has the ADL files on hand ready to go, if i were you i'd kill myself hahahaha

Attached: based_cat.png (260x287, 97.71K)

Looks like fake blood. Looks like just special FX for some bit they were shooting or something. No swelling, no bruising, no breaks of skin, and the blood looks like the shit you get at the Halloween store.

>ADL
sam is jewish

Attached: samhyde.jpg (1395x246, 69.47K)

>World Peace with Adam Friedland.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's gonna be kino

People have gone over this already
she gets nosebleeds easily, so she probably doesn't need to be punched to get one
if the shit between Sam and Marky was fake it would have been debunked by now

Attached: 1572704151865s.jpg (250x250, 6.42K)

don't care, didn't read
Fucking embarrassing that you're pulling out screenshots from 07 in the "Sam Hyde fucked a girl I liked 10 years ago" folder though

this every time