I can't believe this shit is actually kino. Wtf

I can't believe this shit is actually kino. Wtf

Attached: brats.jpg (299x168, 7.49K)

Did they even explain why they made Velaryon black in-universe? Did they at least make his mother a summer islander or something? It's the one thing holding me back from watching it because if they respect the lore of the source material so little as to break it just for the purpose of identity politics quotas without at least presenting a reasonable explanation, then I don't need to watch it. That and the fact that everything adapted from the fat man's books after 2014 has been pure shit

>rambling paragraph about race in a world that features dragons and magic
Yeah, nah. Not today pal. Got way better things to do than read that garbage.

I honestly dont care about lore, I just hate black people

its good, watch it

Attached: 1662319235007619.jpg (1080x528, 58.49K)

Stop trying to bait me and answer me, it's not going to work, I'm not low IQ as the rest of this board, now tell me, did they make Velaryon part-Summer Islander? I don't care about race, I care about lore

who gives a shit, I'm talking about the character work. so far it's definitely worth watching. a couple dumb scenes here and there like the battle and the King's Landing "raid" but otherwise the writing is grounded and real. couldn't be more different than the last few seasons of Game of Dabid

>I don't care about race, I care about lore
Cringe

You are not educated enough to understand A Song of Ice and Fire and its paperback fantasy genre. Sad. Unfuck yourself and learn the bare basics of geography, climate, genetics, heredity and human history.

>Corlys is black
>which makes Laenor massive faggot around whom "young boys are not safe" and literal, actual cuckold mystery meat
Roundabout buck breaking method?

I mean they keep going on about pure valyrian blood so they HAVE to have done that shit intentionally, so I'm leaning towards "woke points for people who dont know better, based shit for people that do."

>did they make Velaryon part-Summer Islander? I don't care about race, I care about lore
There is no explanation. He is just inexplicably black despite that not making any sense at all. It's extreme low quality casting.

>show has a princess in it
>she's coddled beyond belief and living a carefree life eating cakes and doing whatever she wants to all day
>the average person her age would be working 12 hours in the fields while raising their second child hoping the royalty don't decide to kill them for fun one day
>despite her charmed existence she's bratty bitch who wants to "be a knight" and actively defies everyone who asks even the smallest modicum of responsibility from her because muh GIRL-POWER and muh YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN A STRONG INDEPENDENT TEENAGE WOMAN
>even when presented with the fact that the things asked of her are merely the absolute minimum expected of her station to justify her easy life she brushes it off saying peasants wouldn't want trade a life of physical labour and early death with her if they only knew how much she apparently suffers

Every time. And the writers seem like they think this makes these girls likeable for being ungrateful contrarian cunts.

>Daemon didn't even get the tip in and let her virginity get taken by his nemesis
This is why I'm a greenchad.

and it SHITS all over MOP FLOP

Meh... last episode was kinda shaky

Thought that was a dick pic for a second

ngl I expected it to be trash tier but its low key goated

lol you don't understand user, Otto and Alicent are the good guys. You're not supposed to be in love with Rhaenyrs and Daemon. This is the story where the Targshits get BTFO.

Then it's not worth my time.
>cringe
Not more than you, psyop patient

last ep was the best of them so far kek, filtered. if you don't love the soap opera shit I don't know why you're watching a GoT show

I will not watch your pozzed shit, sorry

it's garbage.

Attached: house of the baboon 1662099144208660.jpg (873x702, 33.87K)

is this a RoP shill? how can you think ep4 was shaky? easily the best so far

So apparently my little Finnfu is only in 5 episodes and they're trading her for some old cunt instead?
D-D-D-DROPPED!