Why are women comedians so unfunny bros?

Why are women comedians so unfunny bros?

Attached: image_2022-09-15_030720379.png (700x700, 375.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY9h-0x1Oao
youtube.com/watch?v=_49E_ZXGC5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Material and timing.

>have hole
>never have to learn to be funny
it really is that simple. comedians don't just decide to get into the industry. they've spent their entire life training comedic talents daydreaming up ways to use wit to impress women. women become womedians in one day after graduating with a literature degree and thinking it's a good way to get some money and attention

>never have to learn to be funny
why not

i wrote a fucking thing after that

200,000 years, 500 generations: of evolution did not favor risk taking for females.
testosterone changes the brain and the funniest female comedians were and usually are lesbian (I am implying there's likely a physiological factor and they might have more t than others but i haven't looked it up just spitballing).

That's a man

how do they have careers if they don't make anyone laugh? do they hire entire audiences to pretend they're funny?

>Women humor

youtube.com/watch?v=XY9h-0x1Oao

Men use humour as a seduction tool (since getting a woman is in the top 3 priorities of most single men) but its also our main "bonding" tool with other men. Banter and humour. Men without a sense of humour and the ability to be at least moderately funny suffer socially to an immense degree unless they hit the genetic lottery.

For women, its simply not a factor. A woman being funny is like a man knowing how to cook well. It helps and its always a good skill to have but it doesnt occupy a central place and isn't part of the culture or required for socialization at all. It's just a nice side skill thats kinda neat

Attached: Jokergoose.jpg (540x586, 33.64K)

placed onto streaming services due to YASS QUEEN diversity initiatives. you can tell this is the truth because every movie done by standup comediennes loses money and gets shat on mercilessly while real comedians make very lucrative ones

"named one of the 50 funniest people of 2016"
youtube.com/watch?v=_49E_ZXGC5c

Middling male comedians pull in larger crowds than the most "popular" female comedians for a reason.

>a man knowing how to cook well
Just learn how to cook wtf. Even minus a woman, it's about 70% of our time on earth.

>Just learn how to cook wtf. Even minus a woman, it's about 70% of our time on earth.
what in the fuck are you cooking

Cooking is for faggots and women. Cut the onions out of your diet and you'll realize that libtard.

They're too insecure to be genuine and too emotionally immature to use risky material. The MY VAGINA stuff is safe and always gets a reaction. You need balls of steel to do shit like Norm Macdonald.

>testosterone changes the brain and the funniest female comedians were and usually are lesbian
not sure about that but I do know that joan rivers being LITERALLY the only funny woman in history along with ayn rand being the only competent woman philosopher makes me think they were both crypto-men
theyre just such outliers its unfathomably rare

Attached: 1649028794771.jpg (1324x1259, 310.13K)

>A woman being funny is like a man knowing how to cook well.
Funny, because the best chefs are men.

WHO FUCKING LAUGHED
DO YOU THINK IM A FUCKING COMEDIAN
IM UP HERE AT MY COMEDY SHOW AND YOU -DARE- LAUGH AT -ME-?!
SOMEONE FROM MY TWITTER BRIGADE, FIND THE LAUGHER, NOW
FIRE HIM, CORPORATION
I SAID FUCKING FIRE HIM RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

most lesbians are shit people, but the best women are lesbians. simple as.

>consume the processed food goy
>don't learn one of the most fundamental skills goy
>get fat as fuck goy
No.

It's always just sex and vaginas with female comedians.

yeah, i fell for that meme for years and now I would never go without cooking my own food
you can never trust anyone else to get it right and use quality ingredients and not just dump shitloads of salt or slop in there