"She's brown like me!"

>"She's brown like me!"
How can you chuds hate this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220914_220042.jpg (1450x1439, 788.72K)

Why do they have to be Ariel? Is it necessary for black kids to relate to mermaids?

Attached: 1642866605895.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

>Wow. They caused hate in the world to make me happy for an hour. It's about me. ME ME ME ME.

black people dont gave a shit about the princess and the frog

Idk. If I was black I'd much rather wanna be Blade.

Can't wait until some drown trying to act like her

Because Disney's fucking stupid and made that movie about some gutter bitch in a damn Louisiana swamp. Voodoo and all.

I don't but its clearly for marketing purposes and exploitative and has nothing to do with creating a fun movie but simply to advertise to a minority group. Disney saw the Into The Spider-Verse "He Look Like Me" viral video that was going around and used it ever since to get away from the racist cartoons they created in the past and will actively bury if brought up

that lil'nigger is cuter than the lil'niggermaid
kek

Why do they always give blackwashed roles the dreadlock wigs and not normal ones?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.22K)

what was it supposed to be about, you subhuman

>Into The Spider-Verse "He Look Like Me" viral video
Which?

>"Okay sweaty, when I start recording you pretend it's the first time you've seen this trailer, okay. And remember your lines if you want this to go viral."
I fucking hate parents who manipulate their kids. Doesn't matter the color of their skin, although I do hate blacks in general for burning and looting cities.

Why do blacks need to feel represented by mermaids but not other groups? If this is so important, why not release a version for every race? Like this chink Ariel.

Attached: a33290b12f7d8ab082997abd35b2f26b.jpg (1080x1439, 181.74K)

If that kid were not taught to hate white people and only like people that look like her she might not grow up to be a miserable piece of shit.

They can barely recognize themselves in the mirror. Idiot propaganda is all this is.

>I don't but its clearly for marketing purposes and exploitative and has nothing to do with creating a fun movie but simply to advertise to a minority group
this, imagine all the bleeeding hearts faggots watching this and thinking
>ohhhh this is truly wonderful, I'm glad everything is getting blackwashed so niggers are happy
truly braindeads

I think the original story was about a frog prince that needed to be kissed to turn back human or something.
The plot was retarded to begin with but thats besides the point.

Why are people so eager to divide themselves by race?

Why do asians want to be white so bad, you don't see them wanting an Asian version of anything

Right? I feel like this is reverse racism in a way.
Pretty sure the libs had that term erased from history though.

I don't really care about her race. It's all just sterile corporate pandering, and will be cast aside when the new trend becomes popular. Like how in the 90s every non-serious movie needed a rap scene. Getting upset over it just feeds into the trend.

ALL actors including the males should be replaced by teenage Japanese girls.

Attached: Japan-Kawaii-Sweet-Dress-Women-Cute-Sailor-Collar-with-Plaid-Bow-Midi-Dresses-Girls-School-Style.jpg (800x800, 364.79K)

you ruined those genuine kindness moments for me. now I think its all staged.

>feel guilty for the niggers, goy

amerimutt moment

That's a white woman

make it about an egyptian or nubian queen maybe, or rapunzel since that story could be about anyone and it would be a chance to celebrate black hair as well

I relate to characters based on their story, personality, feelings, motivations and struggles. Niggers relate to characters that look exactly like them with no deeper look at them.

totally organic moment

>blade

Blesker all the way

Attached: FZQbye8XkAMFqo3.jpg (720x713, 62.55K)

>some retards chimped out over a children's movie = "they caused hate"
take some personal responsibility faggot

niggers won the jewish wheel of fortune
the wheel stopped on niggers and we’ve been pretending every day is their birthday since 2012
it’s exhausting and the entire world is fucking decaying rapidly before our very eyes

Black people want segregation but also want all of the good shit that isn't destroyed. Classic case of baking a cake and wanting to eat it too.

Her eyes are freaking me the fuck out. They're too fucking far apart and it's not okay.

Hitler said Japs were honourary whites