He's right you know

Attached: FB_IMG_1663204812323.jpg (514x960, 50.59K)

Toph is a loli so not really

culture war babies on both sides would interpret most old media as offensive if it was released now

avatars orientalism is inherently problematic

Does this girl have any flaws outside of being blind? Seems like a good reason to dislike the character.

yeah she's relatively insecure from being babied and kept isolated.

Well I also think that Toph's best running joke of pointing out that she's blind would not be allowed by wokescolds in charge of making media today as well as the moralists on Twitter.

They'd consider it to be offensive for some bullshit reason, that it was 'trivializing disability' or something.
They'd also probably not like how her being blind is a serious important part of her character. Woke people today only like biological characters being a huge part of characters lives when it's race.

Anyways Toph is the second best character on that show, she's great.

>Now, wondering why I am introducing Abadah: Da Last Airbendah?

Attached: 910237.jpg (1280x720, 63.32K)

Do you think she'd mind if I came on her eyes?

Yeah but if it was released today there'd be some scene where like, a white guy with a trump hat calls her a dumb bitch or something and it would be way way way way way way less clever and subtle. Then, the writer of the scene would parade Toph around like the second coming of christ, disable replies when people make fun of the writer, and then it would just devolve into total controversy that the show would likely never be able to shake: all the while people who made fun get blamed for the whole thing

I think most people would mind that

Chuds would be far more triggered by Sokka getting called sexist and the multiple blatant girl-power episodes in the first season.

He's wrong and full of shit.

OH MY SCIENCE! SO TRUE!

>avatars orientalism is inherently problematic
You know something I've noticed?
You only hear people complaining about how "wrong" exoticism is when it's with Asia.
You never hear it when a foreign studio does something about Europe, or with something about Africa, Latin America, or native America.
Or Australia or Polynesia, or anywhere else.
It's only with Asia (and sometimes the middle east, though that it also it Asia) that it is made out to be bad,

Every other time it's either ignored or called representation and a good thing

How do you filter twitter threads?

According to Legend of Whora she was a slut who had two baby daddies.

Said by the same ones who need a trigger warning to see old content.

>disabled girl
Being blind was barely a hindrance.

>was never a love interest
she clearly had a crush on Sokka and Zuko.

>taught the male protag
Male protag is stronger and defeated her once.

If it were released today a whole marketing campaign calling it’s audience losers and incels would be launched before the show itself even aired.

>Male protag is stronger and defeated her once.
Hmm, I wonder where he learned the skills to defeat her.

first best being sokka, right?

Consider how Wakanda is literally Americans exoticising Africa.

She sees through vibration so she's not really "blind" only when not on the ground

Fuckin' moron.

Nah, Iroh is first.
Sokka is more like third, or maybe lower.
I still really like him though.

>jobs to sand
she and Anakin would've bonded well

What kind of bullshit cope is this? She can’t see with her eyes user it’s the fucking definition of blind holy shit. You’re saying people with no eye’s that get around by touching and hearing aren’t blind either? What kind of maximum cope is this?

Attached: 50FA2F09-188F-4D1F-B140-DA7816E9E257.gif (498x309, 1.69M)

She only flew on Appa upon meeting Aang and the gang and yes she can't see with her eyes but she pretty much uses vibration as a sight for echolocation. She even says "I don't see-see like you do" so she still can make out shapes