It really does be like this a lot

It really does be like this a lot.

Attached: FcnTkq0XgAE08_t.jpg (3197x3780, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2012/may/23/johnny-depp-member-comanche-nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck does that wojak have shoulders

Raz al ghoul is mix European.

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40.22K)

the whole 'wite pepo vs niggers' debate is a distraction from the jews
same with 'man vs woman' and 'trannies vs everyone'
its called divide and conquer

#MyAriel is black, and there's nothing chuds can do about it. Black Panther will be black too and so will Captain America :3 seethe

>Admitting you can't create shit so you just usurp.
Imagine being this pathetic.

Johnny Depp claims to have natives bloodline and even if not, natives adopted him as a honorary native in 2012.

theguardian.com/film/2012/may/23/johnny-depp-member-comanche-nation

Reminder to sage and report all troon-bot spam

Except we do, we produce, we create, we write, we direct. And even THEN you still seethe about our products and who we choose to hire, like you do with Peele. I would be all for not race swapping characters IF I didn't know this to be a fact. But you don't care either way, your hatred is pure, so fuck you and your Ariel. Ours now.

Nigger.

Romani are Indo-Aryan, also people were complaining a lot about Tilda, I'm sure they were squealing about Tonto and Raz too.

Attached: tilda.jpg (949x391, 100.11K)

Holy fuck that fish-eyed face shocks me every time I see it.

This is bait but in case someone is really curious, consider if you will AoT live action
Now AoT takes place in Europe, not Asia.
In fact there are a small set of characters who *are* Asian in the story and then being different is a major plot point.
So why in this live action are they all Japanese?
Well, because the movie is made in fucking Japan.
Back to whitewashing: these movies are made in America for Americans. Until the early 90s, 80% of Americans were European whites.
Thanks to hart-celler we’re rapidly becoming a minority in our own country because Jews have perpetuated the lie that America (or any white country, really) belongs to anyone who can arrange for transportation to arrive here.
But even so, because this ways a majority white country until recently, our culture remains heavily geared towards white people.
Yes we are now mutts buried in goblinos but there is still a lag of a few years between when some new interloper arrives and when said interloper ends up behind our cultural steering wheel

Attached: 1DF78C3A-9331-4372-9E95-05F705808E1F.jpg (600x852, 200.02K)

there's already one of these threads going
please check the catalog before posting

I don’t understand. Twitter has told me in no uncertain terms that all of these characters are fictional so anyone of any race can play them.

sneed

Caucasians have white washed movie roles for decades. Karma is a bitch

Attached: 3240990534.png (777x931, 374.39K)

>WE
You troons do nothing but seethe impotently while becoming morbidly obese in your mother's basement.

No, you are a bitch (in a metaphorical sense, as you will never be a woman)

son, we don't call them african-americans around here

Idunno about any troons, but they killed kiwifarms. All you did was seethed about a black mermaid to the void with no effect lmao