How woke is season 4...

How woke is season 4? Season 3 was really pushing it with the feminist bullshit and if its just going to be "those poor negroes" for 11 episodes I really don't want to bother.

Attached: Fargo.png (220x321, 168.9K)

After the stunt with the *plastic surgery turns you into an indian* I stopped watching.

It was forgettable

shambling beast wearing the fargo skinsuit

the entire show is "woke" from the beginning, you retard
also it peaked in season 2

full season wasn't even pirated.

The black people are all good, the Italians are all bad.

It has some good moments and characters but overall I thought it was a weak season.

Everyone talks in monologues. Written by a few self-identifying “Latinx” writers.
Chris Rock’s character is forced to continue to live a life of crime because racist white people wouldn’t finance his innovative ”credit card” idea.

S4 is the least “Fargoesque” of all seasons. It felt more like Miller’s Crossing by Spike Lee.

It was not. The first season had maybe one angle having the most competent cop being a woman but was limited to that. Season 2 had some stuff with the indian but he was always portrayed as a villain. Season 3 was the most woke one as some sort of apology for season 2 being incredibly anti-woman. Season 4 was complete garbage and rotted with woke through and through.

Pretty woke

it's factual

These threads are so amusing, as if anyone here has an exact definition of "woke". Might as well measure the moon in toothpick halves.

>Season 3 was really pushing it with the feminist bullshit
It was a pretty shitty retread of s1 in that sense. S1 had Molly talk sense and not be listened to but it was more because of her boss being so stuck in his ways and willfully blind, and he had a sympathetic moment where he acknowledges all of this, self deprecates, and how he's going hand the reigns to her. And then there was the role Colin Hanks played in s1. S3 had the boss be a intrasigent prick with no depth.

Everything becomes subordinate to pushing a contrived/anachronistic racial/sexuality/gender agenda.

>as if anyone here has an exact definition of "woke"
Are you dumb

My problem isn't that it was woke
I hated it because it sucked

Name something woke that is also good.

Molly had a pouty face on the whole time like "b-but justice". Gloria was a million times better

Seasons 1, 2, and 4 was Noah Hawley prostrating before The Coens. Season 3 is the best because it's fucking kino for one thing, and it was also Noah doing his own thing for the first time, while still carrying over some ideas and themes from the original movie.

Nope was pretty good.

How was Nope woke?

weird how every post before yours had no issue with it