I actually like black people in movies

...As long as they are not Jewishly kvetching about their black identity.

But, those days are gone.

Attached: blade.jpg (1280x720, 123.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2IY9sSwnRM
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me too, it's sad.

Blade rocked, by the way.

Blade was a fucking badass and not one fan of the movie cared that he was black. Watch the new MCU Blade constantly whine about being oppressed by the white vampires.

I remember when the only black actor was Denzel Washington, he was the only good one. Wesley Snipes is an uppity nigger that constantly bitches about white people on his movie sets, I'm glad they sent him to jail.

>not one fan of the movie cared that he was black.
Not true.Some white vampires absolutely hated him.

Watching the new Primal show, the big black dude is kino. Just kills some dude and is a chad, no whinging.

Black supremacy ruined blacks? Color me shocked

The Blade movies are awesome. I’ve even come around to Trinity, which is still the weakest but has some cool designs for the weapons and gear.

Aw sweet, another niggerlover thread. I too love niggers! I too love niggers fellow white bros!

Attached: 1663197829407883.jpg (1024x863, 82.16K)

Never even thought about race. This movie was awesome. Wesley Snipes was great. Stephen Dorff was great. This was just fun and violent. Came out when I was in college. I can't believe how much better life was then.

>Vampires are naturally pale skinned and loathe the sunlight because it can kill them.
>The vampire-hunter is a black guy who can walk around in the sun without a problem.
Pottery. I remember the creator of the Underworld movies(about vampires vs. werewolves) was a black guy who based it off of the antagonism interracial couples face.

Attached: Brother_John_FilmPoster.jpg (244x406, 14.15K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2IY9sSwnRM

I prefered Spawn (comics) over Blade. Too bad they fucked up the movie so bad.

BLOOD
BATH

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA

Thin end of the wedge.

>is that a thread with very little racebaiting? Nope can't have that!
Shoo shoo Shlomo go make another mermaid thread.

Funny how you said "Black superemacy" with no prompting.

Kino
Holy shit this thread makes me want to do a nostalgia rewatch. Imma download

Blade + Underworld