Redlettermedia (RLM)

This video is ground zero. The worst thing they’ve ever done. 17 minutes padded with nothing so they could meet the YouTube advert quota. What the fuck

Attached: 12A0875F-8117-4CBF-AF61-FB34B9DCF09C.jpg (750x702, 123.82K)

I still came.

>"We'll show you the photos"
>"We'll never show you the photos"
>"Btw buy our shirt"
RLM is slowly becoming Mike's definition of streaming services and the Nerd Crew all at once.

yea

A whole episode devoted to Rich? Count me out.

how long until some autist unblurs the photos?

best of the worst has been the only thing worth watching from them for years now

>They are running out of footage from before the incident.
What next?

Attached: 1662969698585500.png (576x512, 646.33K)

The only good thing rlm has ever done is their star trek videos, if you watch anything else from them you were sucked in

Does Rich Evans have AIDS? He genuinely looks like he's dying.

Stop giving these faggots attention.

They talked about the Queen's death. This dates the video.

omg i know it was such a waste of time

They're all tired of doing this shit and it shows. They're trying so hard to simultaneously stay within the bounds of appeasing fans of different sentiments, obeying YouTube policy, and avoiding wrongspeak that they've forgotten how to be entertaining. They've become so fucking milquetoast that their only use now is as a sleep aid.

I showed that image to a coworker today and she couldn't see the Pepe, only the girl.

They're not even good to fall asleep to unless Rich is absent. His shrill, annoying laugh is not conducive to relaxation.

This

>she

It is a sad sight to see really.

>HAS

They’ve already told the Rich photo story multiple times. Wtf was this video??

ADRd dialogue.

Did anyone else notice how they literally just repeated themselves in the video in order to extend the runtime. Like they didn’t even try to hide it.