ALIEN CINEMATIC UNIVERSE IN THE WORKS

Disney Reportedly Planning Alien Cinematic Universe

>Insider Daniel Richtman to deliver a constant stream of Alien-related news to keep us occupied over the last several months, with the tipster now claiming that Disney is reportedly developing a cinematic universe for the iconic sci-fi brand. There’s no additional information provided, but it would go some way to explaining why he’s been offering up a regular bombardment of potential projects that are said to be in the works without any of them actually materializing as of yet.

>According to his intel, Disney have at various points discussed an Alien vs. Predator limited series, a PG-13 Disney Plus show, a new adventure spearheaded by James Cameron, another Ridley Scott effort not connected to his previous pair of prequels, a young Ripley story that may or may not be the same thing as the other Ripley-centric effort that he reported Sigourney Weaver was being eyed for, the return of the Alien Queen, an all-star team-up that would involve Ripley, Newt, Hicks and more, and Neill Blomkamp’s Alien 5 being back on the table. But for now, none of the above have been confirmed by either Disney or 20th Century Studios.

Attached: DXO4jhEdO7A4bFuVaxJnPmddQVudC0fBmpclRPH9Lu0.jpg (640x320, 47.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/Alien/page/13/
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/alien-movie-fede-alvarez-20th-century-studios-1235037155/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alien is one film. Everything after it is garbage.

Too Based

congress must severly curtail copyright

why didn’t you like aliens?

I always wanted to see a bunch trannies and pedos and joggers battle aliens. These are great times we're living in bros.

Just like Predator, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Matrix, Terminator, etc.

source:dude trust me

There has not been s good Alien movie in 40 years.

Yidsney killed Star Wars and now it's coming for Alien, great.

>Disney
Stopped reading there.

I wonder how they will fuck with the fanbase for this one more than Ridley did. What controversy will they drum up for views?

But its true, it all makes sense now.

Remember this?
Here
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/Alien/page/13/

Now see this
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/alien-movie-fede-alvarez-20th-century-studios-1235037155/

It all starts to make sense

Previous leak:
>Disney first approached Alien, Prometheus and Alien: Covenant director Ridley Scott. The iconic filmmaker apparently turned in a script that was “convoluted and incoherent,” so they ditched that and went with a team of new writers. Disney is said to be impressed by what they produced and envisages it being the seed for a rebirth of the franchise with a new entry planned to hit theaters every 1-2 years.

>Reports are that this project doesn’t feature Ellen Ripley or David and isn’t directly connected to any previous movie, but also isn’t a complete reboot. According to the leak, the story centers on a group of colonists trying to find a planet on which they can establish independence from governments and companies. They chance upon one that appears hospitable and seems to be free of life, but it won’t surprise you that this isn’t strictly true.

>The hero will be a “Mary Elizabeth Winstead type” named Fiona, a science officer that begins to realize there’s more to her new home than meets the eye. Cue the eggs, the Facehuggers and the running and the screaming. But there’s a twist, as Fiona manages to successfully grow an alien in her laboratory and train it not to kill her. This ‘friendly’ Xenomorph will then be sent out into battle to defend the colonists, eventually dying while killing its nemesis. The script apparently ends on a sequel hook, with eggs aboard Fiona’s ship as she leaves the planet.

And Ridley Scott statement

>When asked about the development on the next installment in the Alien franchise he stated the following, "They (Disney) are working on a few films, I gave them one of my scripts, but they aren't moving forward with it, they are doing something else. Something new and no, it's not like Prometheus or (Alien) Covenant, it's more in line with the first and the second. They (Disney) want to move with the franchise in a new direction and I'm fine with this. I told all I wanted to with Prometheus and Covenant storywise."
>When asked on why his script was scrapped he followed with, "I won't say what didn't work or what did with the script, I think the problem was that I wanted to move from the xenomorph and they didn't like that. The creature is so iconic, I guess that's something that just doesn't want to let you go. And I won't say more."

>friendly alien mascot

Attached: 1578943659560.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

>he doesnt know

Attached: 12092022_01.png (1920x1080, 640.85K)

> a PG-13 Disney Plus show

Attached: 2AE510B6-F9B0-4E84-BF98-0D3C6C26CFE1.jpg (461x666, 25K)

Reminder Ridley Scott RUINED the Space Jockey. Not only he made it a literal MANLET. He ruined the mystery. I'm glad Disney is moving away from it. We are VINDICATED

Attached: 1582780249199.jpg (1000x1466, 576.72K)

> successfully grow an alien in her laboratory and train it not to kill her. This ‘friendly’ Xenomorph will then be sent out into battle
Who says original stories don’t get told in Hollywood anymore??? Finally a baby xeno funko pop.

Attached: B1FB336E-D390-4A4B-B50E-216515EEF100.png (320x180, 82.5K)

The hollywood system tends to promote people who are basically just political appointees and nepotistic flunkies. Actual talented people are generally ran out of the business, they cause too much trouble.

>Ridley: *screaming cries like a baby* Why don't the audiences share my autistic love for androids?! Why do they want the alien in and alien movie?! Why didn't they like my really shitty idea for making the jockey a giant man in a suit who created humans and is now angry at them for not being perfect?!
That guy needs to not touch Alien again.

Yes but Matrix Reloaded goes hard

Disney has a ready made movie with female protagonist they could have adapted

Attached: 1637042562962.jpg (1007x1017, 200.55K)

>convoluted and incoherent
So instead of getting a proper bridge movie completing the prequel trilogy that finally connected the plot of Prometheus to Alien, Disney decided it would be better to make family friendly Xenomorphs to cater to the Grogu plushie crowd.