Massive HBO Cancellations

What's going on?

Attached: cancelled.png (600x593, 356.87K)

they must be confused about what legitimate entertainment is

oh no, not the kids cartoons

kids aren't subscribing in sufficient numbers to consoom their propaganda funnies.

>make a derivative "quirked up" kids cartoon that nobody watches
>wowwwwww i got cancelled for no reason at all
lol, lmao

they dont have credit cards, so this could be an issue

Literally never heard of these shows which is about all the justification you need. They’re trimming the fat

Their shows all sucked, but they can't see that.

Making cartoons for deranged leftist Twitter loons just isn’t worth it. Most of them probably won’t even watch the show anyway. It’s just a waste of budget when you can spend that money on established franchises and pull bait and switches to get more people actually watching, while still getting your ESG money.

I'm kinda bummed about Raised by Wolves tbf. I Didn't watch it at first due to obvious reasons, but it was actually pretty good after all. I got a feeling it would only get worse though. Mabye this is for the best.

Calarts trannies on suicide watch

Kids don't watch TV they're busy subscribing to their favorite youtube streamers.

they think that since steven universe was kept alive for a whole run that they can just go mask off pozzed and make straight up trans shit for kids

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER ADVENTURE TIME OR RAEGULAR SHOW IT'S OVER THE MAGIC IS GONE YOU ARE 40 YEARS OLD

Speaks volumes. Creators of shows with no mainstream audience that are awful have no idea why their shoe is cancelled. Ignorance, hubris, delusion?

Why watch cartoons when you can watch someone unboxing toys for 6 hours? These cartoons are for twitter adults only

Why do so many childless adults watch cartoons and how do they not feel lame and humiliated about it, it’s antidepressants or what? I stay in LA a lot and know several people that will show out to theaters for kid movies but have no kids, even married couples. Why are leftists so incapable of just missing out on any media, why do the good/miserable people need nonstop distraction? Millennials just stopped growing and moving on their own in 2013, only move with the herd/media/tech now.

Animation was a good medium during the scamdemic because it could be put together remotely. Now that everyone is back in the office they see no use for it.

>everything I dislike is propaganda

mostly yeah
did you have an argument

say it with me, Any Forums
get woke, GO BROKE

They're focusing on the Game of Thrones universe

Warner Bros. merged with Discovery and they wanted to get rid of anything that had limited financial incentive for them to produce and stream on their services. They just announced another round of layoffs and hinted a price-hike in their subscription fee for HBO max. Not to mention all the trouble that has happened to Time Warner and their deal with Charter.

GoT and DC are the only WB properties that make money. They could have had Harry Potter but Fantastic Beasts and Rowling’s personal politics killed the brand.

These weren't those kinds of shows, they were just actual kids shows. Problem probably was that nobody goes to HBO for their children's cartoons, parents with some degree of sense probably put that shit behind a parental lock and only let the kids watch Disney+.

>kids

Infinity Train
>ended in 2021
Mighty Magiswords
>ended in 2018
OK K. O.
>ended in 2019

Why are they using the term "canceled" as of these shows didn't already end years ago?
Anyway, who gives a fucking shit. Only kids care about bottom of the barrel shit modern cartoons like these, and you can put any flash animated garbage from YouTube in front of them. These shows are worthless and it doesn't matter if they are hosted on hbo or not. No one has nostalgia for them, no one cares. This user is right

Oh no my quirky adventure time ripoffs
Anyway

>he doesn't enjoy quirked-up, zanified, wackinated 'toons with a twist
ngmi

You were 30 watching kids cartoons?

>What's going on?
Zaslav's slowly purging all the woke shit, show by show, and the leftard creators are seething about it.

HBO is the last thing i think of when i think of cartoons.

Infinity Train was supposed to get another season to wrap up the story. Now the fans will never get closure and the show will never find new fans. It was too dark for the Cartoon Network audience and didn’t sell enough toys

Why would anyone watch their new crap when they also offer their entier back catalog?

Attached: 8b3fd8b0-a970-11ea-8ffe-18da2c378a3b.png (796x420, 334.14K)

fuck animators, literal sweatshop work

My mother loves cartoons and animated movies. I was looking at HBO max to see if it would be worth sharing with her.
Their kids section is total dogshit, worst I've ever seen. Nothing but awful sōyshows and I don't even remember if they had animated films.
No other service has such a poor line-up and they should genuinely just shitcan it all and entirely remove the "kids" option from the whole thing.