LMAO trueee

LMAO trueee

Attached: b2afd8f44913c697d24162a5e25fd213.jpg (640x634, 74.5K)

that soldier is SO me

I would literally report him for feeding

lol same

He is not saying that to the common soldiery, he was saying it to the remainders of the fellowship of the ring that were in front of the army.

>main, I fucking hate this captcha system

how funny would it be if he like started his charge and halfway through realized nobody else followed him lol. lmao, even

While it was kind of epic in the movie, it would be the worst move possible for your commander to charge in alone like that, he'd immediately get riddled with arrows or skewered by pikes as the enemy would be desperate to take him out while he's that exposed, knowing it would heavily demoralize the remaining resistance. There's a good reason this didn't happen in the books. So overall 5/10

imagine if he farted while running LOL

It's better than find the bus then you find the bus and now you need to find a car. You find the car and you need to find the bike but there is no bike sorry start over.

I HATE HACKSON SO MUCH
in book they started siege
in this dumb movie they let themselves get surrounded and just charge

ROTK was altered a lot just so that their situation would look more desperate and have that ''hour of doom'' feel, look at those Gandalf scenes at Minas Tirith for example.

How did they know that Frodon was there and that he needed a diversion at that exact moment?

>it would be the worst move possible for your commander to charge in alone like that
"lol, said alexander, lmao"

Attached: alexander-crossing-the-granicus.png (640x451, 582.33K)

They didn't. In fact, as far as they knew, Frodo failed. So Aragorn just sent his army to a certain death.

we facebook now?

Sounded more like a whisper than a yell, user

he said calmly lol

He didn't say "For Frodo" he said "Fo Real Do" because that shit was about to be bussin' FR

Attached: 1662193050950886.jpg (1000x1011, 245.41K)

I hope you have permission to use that image you fucking little cunt I'm serious I'm going to fucking flip if you haven't paid royalties you fucking little faggot

Why would I pay royalty you stupid cunt the Queen just died lmao.

This. Fucking Christ I hated that shit.

hahahaaha

Truly bussin’

I disagree. at least that was just clicking. this one is clicking, dragging, typing