Is this show good or is it a show for women?

Is this show good or is it a show for women?

Attached: 917NrR4KyML._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 998.26K)

Rape fetish disguised as a political message

Attached: 1657053308539.jpg (955x1200, 135.93K)

It's pretty good unless you fall too far on either end of the political spectrum, but if you can just enjoy it as postapocalytic fiction you'll enjoy it

its a fun watch if you turn your brain off, wouldn't say its good tho + target audience is dykes

lol

Margaret Atwoods other book Alias Grace is far superior. And the show adaptation starring Sarah Gadon was also far superior.

Attached: Sarah Gadon alias-grace-poster.jpg (1200x1800, 283.16K)

Women unironically believe the society in the show could happen in the west.

To be fair if I could secure a position if power in that society I would absolutely try to push society towards it. I think most men would

Attached: IMG_20210111_134357.jpg (1152x2041, 352.65K)

it's just wankbait for women, don't bother.

If you're married, it's an easy show to put on and then disassociate for a while.

I dunno, some of the scenes are pretty hot, others pretty terrifying, worth a watch if you don't pathologically hate women or minorities

It's for women, men wouldn't stand for a main character that ugly

Literally the point of the show is that she's targeted because she has a working womb, doesn't matter what they look like, same for Fury Road and the immortans wives, 3/5 are 6s

It’s a power fantasy for women
Their retarded religion is just Islam wearing a Christian skin.
>Women have no rights or autonomy and are just birthing vessels for men

fpbp

It would actually be far worse under the same circumstance with fertile women being bought and sold at a premium and none of that would require a totalitarian government to happen.

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_12999669h.jpg (4091x3691, 1.55M)

it's too fucking heavy. maybe bearable for 1 season or 2, because of a couple of interesting concepts, but they've taken it too far. now it's just a soap opera, but not even someone that likes soap operas can enjoy it, all the elements that make the show hard to digest are still there.

To be fair, it's not. In the middle East.

The point is to give ugly women a self-insert where they are desired and get fucked by rich powerful men.

I don't know if this is the Gadonfag but I will second that Alias Grace is a good show. The ending is a little anticlimactic but it's still a fun ride and only six episodes. Definitely give it a shot.