When did you stop watching The Walking Dead?

When did you stop watching The Walking Dead?

For me it wad the beginning of the 4th season. The quality drop was even more drastic than with previous seasons

Attached: IMG_20220914_192754.jpg (596x315, 79.31K)

Episode 2 when it went to shit

>When did you stop watching The Walking Dead?
around 30min into pilot

When they live on the farm

Walking dead was always gay dropped it after the first season when I realized it's just people drama and talking 90% of the time. Now Ned Beatty in Toy Story 3, that's kino my friend.

I dropped it when they blew up Rick. I should have dropped it when they found Alexandria.

dropped it, when glen and the redhead died, continued 3 years later and utterly regretted it

S3 was redpilling. I fucking hated every single Andrea scene that season and wasn't into anything else either
Last ep I remember liking was the Guvnor solo redemption episode, but probably quit that season

I lasted considerably longer, i got past the Negan arc and was half-way (i estimate) through the arc with the whisperers or whatever they're called. Just kinda lost interest. Was kinda into Fear the walking dead for a bit too, but stopped watching because of a major time jump between seasons. Sucked too because they had just introduced Greg Dillahunt's character and I like that guy.

I got to the lion king dreadlocks part and then finally stopped at the jeep chase machinegun scene. Looked like a goddamn b movie

>stop watching The Walking Dead

Attached: isildur.jpg (335x404, 17.71K)

All shows get boring after Season 4. I wish that's as far as they were allowed to go and if the sheeple want more just give them 3 movies then forget about it.

The midseason break before the guy with the bat showed up. Had there been no midseason break, I probably would have continued watching out of habit but once the break happened, I simply became interested in other things and didn't bother when it came back on.

When the Govenor got introduced and what's her face woke up in the Town. How do you make zombies boring I'll never know.

Up to the farm part it was good
Governor was meh and unoriginal
Negan was cool but the arc was way too long and dragged out, although the ending was great
Drama drama drama
When the little girl became MC after the timeskip I dropped it immediately

Stopped watching several times but forced myself to keep going. Sometime after Rick left was when I just couldn't keep doing it to myself anymore

so are they ever gonna find a cure? Other wise they are gonna have to rebuild civilization with zombies in mind.

when rick became a total psychopath and the writers could not to anything with anymore so they replaced him with Aaron as the new rick.

I was fortunate enough to stop watching at the end of season 1. Thanks, Stephen King.

You guys missed the Feral people episode or the episode when they go down in the subways. It was scary.

the Cave Episode was also pretty scary.