Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: no substitutions.webm (738x400, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/no substitutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The screenwriter for not knowing how a diner works.

What's wrong with you that compels you make this thread over and over again?

keep fighting the good fight

Attached: princeton education.png (402x517, 214.53K)

The waitress/Establishment obviously. Fucking retarded rules. No side orders of toast? What the fuck kind of diner is that?

Attached: 677601761.jpg (450x300, 191.28K)

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/no substitutions/
>19 results found
You. It was you that was in the wrong here. Fucking autist.

OOOOOHHHHHHH

60s contrarianism has aged so badly. this is like that obnoxious signs song

This and also wtf kind of autist gets tomatoes with an omelet?

Karen Nicholson here, just order something on the menu you uppity fuck

He made it so I could see it as I've never seen it before
I am very important, now stop asking stupid questions

Seems pretty normal. Eggs and tomatoes go great together. I've never heard of omelet and potatoes though. Is that an American thing?

I would beat the ever loving fuck out of Jacks character if I was the waiter

Grilled or roasted tomatoes are top tier at breakfast. If he's just having raw tomatoes with eggs and toast he's likely a complete psychopath.

I'm Australian but pretty sure potatoes as a breakfast thing started with Germans. Positive Cottage Potatoes is German.

You, for posting this thread constantly.

Literally Spain's national dish.

Grilled tomatoes are overrated. I'd rather have raw tomatoes on buttered toast with salt and black pepper.

>diner doesn't have side order of toast

What hack wrote this shit

Jack, clearly. I mean, fuck wagies and all, but he acts like an autistic crybaby fuckface, Jesus Christ, it's just breakfast

The film director.

especially since those same people are pro-establishment now

Each to their own but I fucking love them. Tomatoes that are a bit overripe are best imo. I buy tomatoes quite frequently and always leave a few on the vine just sitting on bench ripening up. When I grill them in the pan alongside bacon and they're fantastic. There's a bit of firmness there but they're almost saucy otherwise and just pop with saltiness.

the deleted scene in about schmidt is a funny take on this, he is just like, oh okay, sounds good.

>boomer disregarding everything in reality and expecting his own fantasy menu of choices in every establishment he walks in
wow imagine my shock