FX ALIEN Show art

Concept art from the upcoming live action ALIEN show coming on FX has been leaked. Showrunner is Noah Hawley. Another theatrical Alien film is in development and a standalone Hulu exclusive film has been greenlit. Another Predator film for Hulu is in the works.

avpgalaxy.net/2022/09/01/exclusive-spoilers-heres-the-first-concept-art-from-the-fx-alien-series/

Attached: alien-concept-art-1-1050x438.jpg (1050x438, 55.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avpgalaxy.net/2022/03/04/new-alien-movie-is-coming-with-director-fede-alvarez-attached/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: alien-series-concept-art-3-1050x491.jpg (1050x491, 60.13K)

I’m more interested in the film than yet another TV show.

Attached: alien-series-concept-art-2-1050x494.jpg (1050x494, 49.58K)

Just please make it stop. No more reboots not more sequels no more remakes. It’s so tiresome.

>shoah hawley
hard pass

I have a bad feeling about this, I think I'd rather have Ridley's sequel to Covenant.

Didnt the showrunner said she was gonna make the show about race and the alt right?

They mostly come from the right.

Mostly.

>she
Probably

>this a she according to Any Forums

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 264.68K)

they wont stop til every shred of your childhood is ruined

Alien3 already happened

kek

>this nigga
alien 3 was alright but it's mid-90s b tier schlock not troonvision

the reddit cut of its actually pretty decent

You can tell it'll suck by his physiognomy. At least I'll get to make apologize threads about Alien 3, Resurrection, Prometheus and Covenant.

He made Legion, he's the kind of runt that channels his runtsentment into art.

At least the first season has promise then.

Legion was trash and Fargo sucked since either Season 1 or 2.

No

Yes.

Why can’t they just let franchises die in peace? Why must they milk them until they become insufferable?

yes

Dsieny wasnt a alien pry cinemaric unvierse

>Well color us shocked. It seems as though a new Alien film is in development by 20th Century Studios for release on the streaming platform Hulu! This coming exclusively from The Hollywood Reporter, Director Fede Alvarez, who helmed the Evil Dead remake, The Girl in the Spider’s Web, and Don’t Breathe, is set to write and direct the film.

>Ridley Scott and production house Scott Free are set to produce. Apparently Alvarez casually pitched an idea to Scott a while back, and Scott more recently approached him regarding it:

Alvarez’s take is being kept deep inside the studio’s chest, but sources describe it as unconnected to the previous movies.

>According to sources, Alvarez is a rabid fan of the franchise and casually pitched a take to Scott many years ago. The idea remained implanted in Scott’s brain until late last year when he called Alvarez out of the blue and asked him if the younger filmmaker was still up for it. Alvarez didn’t have to be asked twice.

>20th Century picked up the project “purely off the strength of Fede’s pitch,” said division president Steve Asbell. “It was just a really good story with a bunch of characters you haven’t seen before.”

>20th Century Studios president Steve Asbell, who also recently spoke to The Hollywood Reporter regarding the time period of Prey, relayed some information to them regarding this film:

>Asbell, who recently spoke to THR about the future of 20th Century Studios, said by doing the project for Hulu, there wouldn’t be the pressure to whittle down the potential edginess that could come with theatrical considerations. “It’s not a film that has to be all things to all people with those gargantuan budgets. They get to be authentically what they are. And this is closer to its genre roots.”
avpgalaxy.net/2022/03/04/new-alien-movie-is-coming-with-director-fede-alvarez-attached/