What was the moral lesson

What was the moral lesson

Attached: The_National_Anthem_-_Black_Mirror.jpg (392x254, 25.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrOnQG-ZYyM&ab_channel=BtvFragments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was just a message about the nightmare reality most married men face once they get 10-15 years into their marriage.

Fantasy world where they think politicians would actually jeopardize their own image in such a blatant way only because a few people's lives are on the line. Millions have died for way less.

I told my wife I wanted her to lose weight when we got married and she's down 75 pounds from where we started.

This. It was so fucking stupid I never watched this shit past that

they force him to fuck the pig. he doesnt do it because he is willing to save the kidnapped princess, but because the royal family tells him that he will die if he doesnt

Pig pussy do be clappin doe

The next episode was better but the actor is black so it ruins it

The moral is people would rather watch a man fuck a pig than help someone lost in the streets.

It was pretty on the nose.

Nice

>but the actor is black so it ruins it

Attached: download (6).png (243x208, 5.08K)

>The part at the end where he finishes and the entire country stands and applauds.

same here.
I liked Screenwipe and Weekly Wipe and Yearly Wipe and what not but he gave up those fun shows because of his shit Netflix series.
I watched the first episode and hated it and I love Twilight Zone and Outerlimits and what not but this was just disappointing as fuck.

What the fuck is even a black mirror? I would say a shit one because you can not see anything.

Charlie brooker's masterpiece is "a touch of cloth", a tv show that is like modern police squad/naked gun/airplane

youtube.com/watch?v=yrOnQG-ZYyM&ab_channel=BtvFragments

>black mirror
>doesn't work
like pottery

pigs look better than most women

once you clean a pig up is it really that different?

has the same curves your brain likes

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Don't fuck pigs.

"I'M NOT WHAT I WEAR!"

Attached: J&P is BASED.jpg (1927x1040, 312.37K)

why tho

I just assumed a black mirror is the screen of a phone/TV/monitor etc while it’s not illuminated.

Yes, blacks make most of things unwatchable

>ITS LIKE PHONES CAN BE GOOD YEAH, BUT LIKE SOMETIMES PHONES - YEAH, PHONES CAN BE BAD
God I fucking hate brits