Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Attached: THE KING IS BACK.png (769x654, 869.55K)

What happened to his face

Oh shit, I might actually have hope then and watch it after all

I'm guessing a shitty unhealthy weightloss via lapband surgery. He always looks like he's on the verge of crying now.

i liked clerks but i dont like kevin smith

Wait, is this out?

He makes that tension to hide the tarp flaps that are his neck

This. Thought he was cool but he's really not! In fact he represents everything I hate about Hollywood.

Too bad Smith couldn't get the money to just make more of the Clerks cartoon. Literally better than even the original movie and the art design was top notch.

Stupid nerd fans rejected it because 'durrr it's not like Clerks!11!!'
God forbid a creator try to do something different.
God I hate 'fans' so much.

After J&SB Reboot any good will I had left for Smith is gone. Couldn't make it more than 40 minutes in. Dude is washed up as fuck. Clerks was great, especially at the time. Clerks 2 had funny bits but heavily flawed. This one just looks depressing.

Attached: 1619146581642.png (680x680, 1.01M)

No

Attached: troonla.jpg (1700x352, 125.82K)

is this a theatrical release or what?

Jay and Silent Bob 2 was bad. I don’t know how they have a couple good movies.

More like what's going on with Jay's eyes?

Kevin Smith should be beaten with a tuna and tossed into the sea.

I vomit all over this character, series and the showrunners!

Clerks had a certain charm to it, but then you realize there isn't much to it, and all his movies are essentially the exactly same movie with the same jokes.
In Kevin Smith's own mind he probably fancies himself a Quentin Tarantino or Wes Anderson, a real auteur, but no, he's really just a fucking hack. He should have had the good sense to fuck off into total obscurity after making Clerks.

50 ratings lmao. Whole crew was voting.

Yeah, I'm thinking we're back.

Attached: 1651341189548.jpg (476x360, 67.32K)

what did you guys think of Clerks 2?

Attached: cLSW0nW94XT0DmBS69ublcLfQ9c.jpg (2000x3000, 616.09K)

The first Jay and Silent Bob isn't even good if you are older than 16. Clerks was probably his only really good movie. His humor just sucks, except in Clerks. I don't know how he got that so right. i guess he used restraint there.