/got/hotd/

KINGMAKER edition
Previous:

Attached: 1660325967323.jpg (1917x954, 143.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eF1TG71looE&ab_channel=gameofthronesfan94
georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/09/12/football-is-back-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Starks

Attached: 678rutzhgvf61.jpg (1280x1811, 587.07K)

>t. predditor

yeah, he's making kings with Rhaenyra alright

Meleys

Attached: Fck2IMeagAM-iUo.jpg (1363x1080, 158.92K)

KINGMA-ack

Attached: 1661970445205178.jpg (960x960, 318.09K)

Fuck blackcucks

Attached: VtrUN1Ag_400x400.jpg (399x399, 14.85K)

How does
O
N
E
Northman make Greenkeks seethe so much?

Attached: naomi-buttelo-creagan-stark.jpg (840x705, 96.86K)

Literally my mom's Rathalos
she cute

>the daughter of Nymor Martell, the ruling Prince of Dorne. Deria brought the skull of Meraxes and a letter with her, which was given to Aegon. After reading the letter, Aegon flew on Balerion to Dragonstone. He returned the next day, and agreed to a peace between Dorne and the Seven Kingdoms.[19]
what did the letter say? also how did the dornish manage to not get conquered??

my lord prince, protector of the realm

Attached: 1657493089713.png (527x527, 167.96K)

"we have your wife in our rape dungeon"

More like House of the Wyvern

>green doth seethe so much he outs himself as a reddit user
>captcha: MSW488

I just wanted to remind people that Stannis is a Greenchad. He said: "...even Rhaenyra Targaryen. She was daughter to one king and mother to two more, yet she died a traitor's death for trying to usurp her brother's crown."

>b-but how, i though stannis followed the law???

Here's the thing that most people here dont get: Stannis follows Natural Laws, not the laws of kings. The laws that intrinsic in the very bones of the people of the continent. Sons after fathers, younger brothers follow older brothers, family comes before kings.

he explicitly states that
>"The choice was between my brother and my king. Aerys II was rightfull king by all the laws of westeros. But there are deeper older laws"
youtube.com/watch?v=eF1TG71looE&ab_channel=gameofthronesfan94
And that's why he followed robert instead of siding with the mad king.

It's also why he doesnt blame the lords and knights who figh for joffrey. He says:
>"These pardoned lords would do well to reflect on that. Good men and true will fight for Joffrey, wrongly believing him the true king. A northman might even say the same of Robb Stark. But these lords who flocked to my brother’s banners knew him for a usurper. They turned their backs on their rightful king for no better reason than dreams of power and glory, and I have marked them for what they are. Pardoned them, yes. Forgiven. But not forgotten."

FUCK THE BLACKS
GREEN CHADS REPORT IN
I LOVE YOU HELAENA

It said Reply to this letter with peace or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Gurm is a good writer but holy shit he sucks at worldbuilding
>wildlings
>ironborns
>dothraki
>braavos

rape victim

Based. Greens deserve to be tortured to death.

Attached: beechad.jpg (1080x1271, 481.74K)

You can't rape a man

SEX WITH CRISTON COLE!
SEX WITH DORNISHMEN!

>AAAAHHH RHAENYRA NOOOO DONT RAPE ME AARRGGHHH-

Attached: 1660055294354.webm (960x540, 2.25M)

Looks like he's holding a harry potter wand

Mommy was gone way too soon desu

Attached: sian-brooke-hod-aemma-t.jpg (1200x720, 60.43K)

CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG

Attached: 1661675493305330.png (1337x831, 593.62K)

No one cares but here's my first attempt to play the CK2mod. Playing as Jon. Took Stannis' offer and married Val. Stannis is currently imprisoned though; lost to Tommen. Aegon is imprisoned, lost to Tommen. Bran holds the Dreadfort and Rickon holds Skagos. Seated Gilly's son in Craster's Keep. I have Drogon in my court. Had one of my guys marry a rider from Essos after Dany died from a case of the poops. Can't figure out how to give him to Jon though. Waiting for current rider to die; should be soon, she's like 70. Hoping I can reassign him when she kicks it. Also Littlefinger married Shansha but then she died under suspicious circumstances. This displeases me. He holds the Riverlands at the moment.

9/10. Great times. Would recommended.

Attached: summer isles.jpg (600x517, 86.8K)

>eustace and mushroom was not in the room

miss her :(

Based shounen antagonist/school shooter

The letter said “your sister-wife says if she had known Dornish cock from the start she’d never had touched your limp excuse of a dick”

>Your sisterwife survived the attack, but is mortally wounded
>We are caring for her and making her as comfortable as she can be before she passes.
>We will not bow, but we wish to end the meaningless bloodshed.
Aegon probably went to Dorne to visit Rhaenys on her deathbed while he went to Dragonstone.
This is all headcanon as the actual contents of the letter haven't been revealed.

Based

Just wanna remind people that Stannis is a retard who is literally a rebel usurper condemning the very people he is modelling his campaign after.
What hypocrisy.

Attached: 1654124818406.jpg (500x884, 178.93K)

This is a lot of typing for you just to forget that Targaryens are not Andals and are not beholden to their traditions.

more wine your grace

Attached: Cersei is an old drunk.png (512x512, 474.66K)

Based

the dornish plot armor is so outrageous bros

>He doesn't know mushroom is omnipresent and omnipotent
Many such cases

Attached: mushroomgod.jpg (250x250, 51.78K)

Attached: Daemon enjoying a glass of wine.png (512x512, 411.03K)

Wow. I cant believe we finally get to see monke's tits. Kinda underwhelming. Nice pussy tho

>was not in the room

I hate this overused meme format already

What do you think George is doing right now?

Worth the effort

Attached: 1662199110846372.jpg (1920x2977, 545.01K)

Fuck you, but well played.

He's very small. Maybe he was crouching behind a bucket or a box of some kind.

Ayo

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/09/12/football-is-back-2/
HAPPENING

>Mushroom doesn't need to be in the room
>MUSHROOM SEES AAALLLLLLLLL

Attached: IMG_20220914_202914.jpg (56x71, 3.63K)

I miss her so much

Attached: she_wolf.png (576x384, 321.25K)

Should've fucked her, Daemon.

Attached: download.png (498x748, 548.72K)

Milly

Reminder that all modern Targs are the descendants of Rhaenyra. Hightower whores all killed themselves or were killed.

Forgot this fat shit was a Giants fan. Disgusting.

Does this show have a lot of dragon scenes.
I only care about the dragons tbqh.

She was very sweet and MILFy, a shame she died so early on

>More tea, husband?

Attached: 1663149033029743.jpg (1080x1350, 269.62K)

What does Targaryen breast milk taste like?

Attached: milk.png (1054x645, 887.96K)

Not much so far

Attached: 7E859819-0E48-4D59-A571-32C481C5AEDD.jpg (1400x788, 115.53K)

spicy eggs, like sulfur

ATTENTION ALL LAWFUL CITIZENS!

Attached: KillAllGreens.jpg (1920x2474, 753.79K)

Is that why a hightower spawn queen was giving a big toothy grin next to joffrey while laughing over rhea's corpse in that pic?

Cool looking dragon and girl
might watch

>Grey rat was in the room, but grey rats lie

Yes. Hightowers have very long memories much like people group that inspired them the real world. Never again.

Fuck dragons

Attached: wolf_wold.png (512x512, 379.54K)

>Aerys II was rightfull king by all the laws of westeros. But there are deeper older laws
So basically muh laws unless I don't like them, do people still not get Stannis is a huge hypocrite? I mean if "deeper and older laws" were more important than who the rightful king is you'd think not murdering your brother with magic adultery shadow babies would be one of those deeper laws.

Ugly dragon just like her owner

at least it's not the color of piss

stannis was the rightful heir you clown.

Aren't all the Blackfyres descended from Alicent's line?

Rude!

Attached: syrax.jpg (544x800, 108.26K)

That's not what Joffrey Baratheon I declared as king

>With no Green blood anywhere at all
Atleast Euron will take care of the rest and hopefully (((chainclinkers))(

retard

Heir for a day

Attached: on-the-bridge-house-of-the-dragon.jpg (721x1082, 68.72K)

Dragons are scum, get em out of here! Maesters need to get cracking.

Attached: fuck_dragons.png (576x448, 353.9K)

Stannis' only land victory was a surprise attack against unmounted and disorganized wildings, women, and children.

fuck you

No. Alicent's line dies off.

Why were Ned and his kids such cucks in comparison to the older Starks?

Attached: snib snab.jpg (1280x720, 303.2K)

Watered down the chad wolfsblood with modern day inferior fishblood.

No, her line dies completely and Daemon Blackfyre's parents are both descended from Rhaenyra/Daemon's kids.

The Arryns essentially. With a dash of crazy female Tully. Ned's half a southerner.

renly was trying to jump the succession by force.

if you value rule of law, and not just anarchy where whoever has the biggest army gets to grab the throne, then stannis was in the right. renly broke the social contract (and not just by being a giant fag).

Ned was a second son raised to serve his family and honor. His older brother who got killed was the wild one. Ned was always a bit soft and he passed it onto his kids somewhat.

Except for all those other land battles he won.