Zodiac (2007)

This is why I lift.

Attached: Zodiac.jpg (1000x511, 166.15K)

Why don't they just xray this image to find out who zodiac is

He had a gun and a knife.

>You and me Zodiac, dance off now!
All they had to do.

Attached: 1542281898725.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

This is why i machete.

Attached: 1663053508679362.jpg (720x400, 19.84K)

Maybe these kids deserve all the feral nigger fights i keep seeing on /gif/

They should have just started running and hoped he was a bad shot

Its cold out here! we can free-ACK!

If you were big he might have left you alone but he still has a gun. There's not much you could've realistically done.
That being said, if he was really as fat as the actor in the film, it would be worth trying to wrestle the gun off him when he got near.

a dance off? i'll show you a dance off

Attached: raw.gif (395x281, 113.04K)

If you have a girl with you, you can’t just take off sprinting otherwise she’s going to get raped and butchered.

So you have to stay and get raped and butchered with her

Why did you reply to me, I said you should attack him. And if the woman is dammed either way, that's all the more reason to run and get help.

lifting won't do shit in this scenario, you'd also need to know some sort of martial art

Serpentine.

>can't deal with the fact he can get caught off guard and put in a dangerous situation where he has little control
t. narcissist

I agree. Bodies are heavy.

So you can look good in a casket?

This scene really left an impact on me lol. I don’t remember anything else from the movie. I’ll be carrying if I’m ever out that far alone with a girl.

this guy gets it. dancing stops guns 100% of the time. it's a fact.

Attached: how to stop school shooters.webm (640x360, 3M)

Wait, I thought getting served was some shit they made up on South Park, do Americans really...?

Reminds me of daddys home

>thing from my childhood objectively good!
>thing from their childhood objectively bad!
Literally pic related. At least learn to accept that times change instead of whining about everything.

Attached: file.png (1439x1079, 2.08M)

>hip firing
lol I'd rape this fucking larping faggot who probably can't even see out of his retarded mask

>This is why I li-

Attached: ack.jpg (1166x481, 56.58K)

It's like the joke about the bear. You don't have to outrun the zodiac, you just have to outrun the girl.
...you can outrun a girl, right Any Forums?

I find this cute.