Cast it

Cast it

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-092854.jpg (1080x1796, 348.6K)

I had this idea first

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Idris Elba as Magnus
Chris Rock as Nakamura

Fischer would have still won

Non-clickbait version.
World champion loses and accuses the winner of cheating. He wasn't cheating.

He was prepared for a really fucking obscure line that Magnus prepped with his team, meaning someone from Magnus's team leaked it.
That's cheating

It amazes me how easy it is to cheat in these and esports. Not even aimbots, just a wireless vibrator to tell you what bombsite or what jungle to gank

I enjoy chess and I’ve been playing it since I was a kid but I absolutely fucking despise the ‘chess community’. Epitome of faggotry.

this is why yuros dominate NA teams in esports

where my csgogsisters at?

why are female chess players so attractive?

Attached: chess babe.jpg (1487x2048, 316.3K)

once a cheater, always a cheater. simple as

magnus isn't that good, he's only champion because of the era he's playing in

Fuck, that's pretty funny.

except literally everyone ever thinks he's the best that ever was. you have to also understand that the current era is era of computation for a reason.

>Gets caught when he was 13
>Gets caught when he was 16
>Is currently 19
>Has a 200+ Elo swing between live/non-live events
>Had a meteoric rise in the last year
Sounds legit

Adam Driver as Magnoose
Micheal Cera as Hans

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.97K)

You can't be the best at chess unless you name the jew

I don't understand how the vibrating beads were used to cheat? What does "to signal his next move" even mean? Does this imply that someone was using morse code to tell this player what move to make? Why would anyone want to help another player win and achieve the glory that the player sending the cheat codes could earn for himself?

Something seems not quite right about this.

>Win the big game fair and square
>Everyone just knows you as the anal bead guy
Just another reason to hate all journalists.

>cheat
How can you cheat in chess?

using a computer is like using roids, it's cheating

It's not another player finding which move to play for him, it's a computer.
Computers are better than human at chess (and have been for 15 to 20 years)

It's not cheating, he played the game within the rules. Knowing your opponents strategy is good practice, even if you got it through spying.

how is that cheating?
>learn about your opponents plan
>counter it

How is it not cheating when you got his prep via underhanded means and all you have to do is put them on an engine and have that line prepared to win?
I'm guessing neither of you retards even play chess so you have no understanding of why these players have teams.

He isn't the best. There are several chess AIs and even more generalised AIs that would beat Magnus 99 times out of 100.

This is going to turn out to be a Tariq Nasneed type of situation where Magnus is just a repressed homosexual wanting to check out his adversary asshole before the match isn't it?

Attached: .jpg (996x660, 52.12K)

GMs have said that they wouldn't even need to get exact moves from computers, just a signal that the next move is important and then they could find it themselves.

By that logic he could have won by breaking his opponents shins and forcing him to forfeit beforehand.

us soibois have to start using the most powerful force in the world to win: our bussy

>blacked

Everytime

unfair comparison, fischer isn't human and does not have an anus

physically attacking your opponent is against the rules

Because he still played the game of chess to the letter. Magnus' team would have also been trying to find out what Nakamura would do.
This is even if Magnus is right in that his tactic was found out. It might just be that Nakamura realised it during play and was able to beat it.

is her boyfriend black?

Not if you do it before the match shi h is your line of reasoning.

>magnus preps with an engine
>hans counter preps with an engine
>this is cheating
The issue is you think being handed magnus's prep makes hans at fault, but its magnus's problem and not hans if his prep gets leaked
I think its almost certain he cheated, but if this is how he won, its a legitimate win

That would be illegal but it wouldn't be cheating at the game of chess so long as you did it before the match started.
I don't think a forfeit is as fulfilling a victory.

>Not if you do it before the match
No. It is still against the rules, and also a crime.

Nakamura isn't even the fucking guy Magnus lost against you stupid fuck.
>but its magnus's problem and not hans if his prep gets leaked
I really doubt one of the guys in Magnus's team just decided to give Hans the obscure line he prepped. He must've convinced one of them to leak it either by paying them or other means.
Either way it's cheating.
Yeah Magnus is a retard for not making sure his team was solid but in reality he shouldn't have to worry about that stuff.

I got the name wrong but the point stands

Yep, in eSports you just have to use your suspension of disbelief and "trust" the players. Even if I'm 100% sure there's some kind of cheating going on the games can be fun

It's not cheating. It's part of preparing a strategy.

God I hope so.

Are they seriously using this anal bead angle to get attention.

"Preparing a strategy" by paying off someone to leak you information that you have no business knowing is most certainly cheating.
But it's clear I can't convince a couple of retards that know nothing about Chess that it's cheating without banging my head against the wall.
So let's leave it at that.

No it isn't, it can't be against the rules before the match has begun idiot. It can be poor etiquette.

That's just competition. If people find out your strategies then you have failed in some way.

that faggot magnus lost against looks and talks like a chronic masturbator btard

>World champion loses and accuses the winner of cheating. He wasn't cheating.
Sounds familiar...

Attached: Trump_mad.jpg (800x500, 51.36K)

It literally isn't cheating. It's underhanded maybe, but there is no rule against preparing against what you're opponent may do.

Magnus is a sore loser. He always has been.