Are you telling me that GROWN MEN watched Disney Princess movies when they were boys??...

Are you telling me that GROWN MEN watched Disney Princess movies when they were boys??? What the fuck is wrong with you faggots, who the fuck let you watch movies aimed to little girls

Attached: images (19).jpg (554x554, 46.74K)

It’s called being attracted to cute 2d women you homo

I’m pretty sure the Mulan bathing scene awakened me sexually

Just say you're a drone for nuDisney and be done with it, no need to pretend you're a great male figure

>why do you care
daughters, nieces and little cousins

Even before they understand why, boys still find attractive women appealing and before they had good lessons about men protecting women. Even today that's important, a girl who has a father and brothers who look out for her will be so much better off than those that don't.

your parents choose which movies you watch when you're a little kid, retard.
also, the movies aren't specifically made for girls, they're made for the whole family

Yes, they are for little girls you faggot. Look how you ended after watching them, grown man complaining about Disney shit on a taiwanese image board

What about a girl who has a father who teaches her to fend for herself?

>dude aren't you man enough to let your race get displaced from all positions of power and cultural influence? Are you pursuing your group's interests? that's not manly at all dude, you just just let your group get displaced and marginalised like a cuck, that's what a real man would do

kill yourself tranny.

Stop being a literal nigger, cease being the blackest, ugliest, american gorilla nigger this right now.

disney loves diversity

Attached: disney's diversity.jpg (910x512, 457.87K)

>being this mad over a girls movie
Kek keep seething faggot i enjoy it

>Are you telling me that GROWN MEN watched Disney Princess movies when they were boys???
Actually, I watched Brave when I already was a grown man, and Merida is by far the best.

It's a psyop. Nobody actually gives a shit. I didn't see the '89 cartoon in theaters, nor have I seen it since. Won't be seeing new one, and I wouldn't have wanted to even if it was a cute redhead in the role.

>don’t mind her, she’s from that OTHER studio.

Doesn't make her not the best.

You need therapy user. You seem upset

Why are Meg and Jane not in this? Is it because Hercules and Tarzan are boy movies?

>Why are Meg and Jane not in this?
Because they're filthy commoners, not royalty.

I had an older sister so sometimes we watched Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Pocahontas etc

Tangled is for men.

Attached: Rapunzel bound and gagged.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>I wouldn't have wanted to even if it was a cute redhead in the role.
I would have. I went to see Beauty and the Beast, even though Hermione is plain and has no singing talent. At least she was white.

Yeah, I did, but not that often.