It's already over. We lost everything. There's nothing left. They took Ghostbusters. They took Star Wars...

It's already over. We lost everything. There's nothing left. They took Ghostbusters. They took Star Wars, Game of Thrones, He-Man, The Last of Us, Saints Row, She-Hulk, Lord of the Rings. They will take GTA. They will take God of War. They will take Bladerunner. They will take it all. I can't keep fighting this culture war. I can't keep losing these battles. I'm exhausted. I've tried, I really have. But they never back down. They are too strong.

Attached: Little-Mermaid.jpg (1200x675, 28.32K)

nothing of value was lost

Nothing of value was lost.

dont care anymore, just gonna read books instead, not gonna watch new shits

whitebros, how will we ever recover from a character being raceswapped in a movie that will be forgotten before three months after it’s released?

muh goyslop

Hilarious, grown adults really crying over something like this. Like Ricky Gervais said “You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts. Truth is not a democracy. It doesn't give a shit what you "believe".

A.I. Chang's is already replacing Arr'yul with something that won't induce vomiting. We're all gonna make it.

>They took Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings
They didn't take any of my books.

Hilarious coming from a posmodernist in a time where all the left follows Laclau and postmodernism and all the old norms and truths must be questioned or destroyed since everything "is more complex".

Dumb esl poster

>views a battle for the soul of our civilization entirely through the lens of consoomerism
the west deserves to lose

Who are "we"? You fucking spic, post hand now

Black bros, when will we stop mooching off of other's creations and build something of our own?

Its time you grew up user, maybe stop watching modern goyslop and just enjoy the classics. Buy them from video stores, dont get rid of your physical copies. Get into books, read up on your stoicism and your ancient philosophies. Let go of your childhood and be a man, work hard physical labour. Start doing things in your community that actually makes you a hero instead of living vicariously through media designed for children.

You can quote someone, doesn't mean it made any sense that you did

>we lost EVERYTHING
>I can't keep fighting this culture war
you mean posting? you're getting tired of posting when you're mad? then just stop doing it lmao

Attached: phone filename.jpg (1280x720, 66.71K)

Based

I’ve seen a lot of the same rationale being proliferated that young black girls are so happy to finally see their ‘favourite Disney princess’ as being reflective of themselves.
I find it more heartwarming that their favourite Disney princess is a white redhead. If that isn’t representative of a certain amount of unity then what, have they been brainwashed to believe in white superiority or some bullshit? Black Panther was my favourite Marvel character as a kid, it didn’t matter that he was black.
Just create new, black characters. Children don’t give a fuck about race, it’s adults who convince them that it matters.

white bros, how are blacks mooching off of other's creations when it's the white owners of said creations choosing to hire black actors?

Sure, Jan. Back to sküle.

i dont cared