Which of these are least "woke"?

which of these are least "woke"?

Attached: Streamers.png (471x1221, 209.18K)

Prime until BLM

Prime

HBO unironically

>the same studio that brought you euphoria
>not woke
lmao retard

cruncyroll for now

If you don't have at least something (not) woke, then don't get surprised you're losing money
Still, Netflix and probably D+ (I've just gave up my subscription) played woke to hard

>tranime

>Reacher
>Terminal List
>Stallone flick

Prime no doubt, what else puts out strong white male characters

Torrent

It would have been Prime until Rings of Niggas showed up.
Disneed has Blackiral and some whiny message before Alladin but besides that I can not think of something.

Maybe prime. Not that much.

netflix and it's not even close

anyone that thinks prime is less woke after rangz is a moron

Netflix are bringing us All quiet on the western front kino so they're okay

Got to be prime it’s better anyway comparatively

The one that didn't invest 1 billion dollars on a bootleg lord of the rings show.

I'd say they're all on the same page except when it comes to comedy specials, Netflix has been lining the pockets of Ricky Gervais and Dave Chappelle for a while which I really respect

>tranimovies

From those? Prime. In general i would say that maybe Paramount. (We will see what HBO does now that`s cleaning house). In truth media in general has somewhat embraced diversity so there is no actual escape (except maybe turning to anime and choosing crunchyroll). You`ll have to more or less accept this is how things are now or, you know, make your own content. I guess you could also not finance the current trend by pirating only the things you care for...

Disney just because its back catalog is keeping it grounded. They're trying their hardest to catch up though.

Netflix has more non tranny shit

Anything good on Prime?

What are the parameters?

see >174149584