Sounds amazing

>Star Wars: The Acolyte is set to take place over a century before the events of The Phantom Menace. The show will reportedly focus on the dark side of the force during the final days of the High Republic era – a time in which the Sith were believed to be gone for good.

>Given the timeframe and focus of the show, there’s been heavy speculation amongst the Star Wars community that The Acolyte will feature an appearance from Emperor Palpatine’s Master, Darth Plagueis.

>In Star Wars lore, Darth Plagueis is a Sith Lord who has the ability to prevent death and even create life. Darth Plagueis meets his demise after he’s killed in his sleep by Palpatine, who then goes on to take on the mantle of Sith Master.

Attached: v76BrSeAMAa6tc3LtZr6X5.jpg (1280x720, 211.15K)

leaked scene

Attached: 1661722034881654.webm (592x1038, 2.67M)

What are these niggers chimping out over?

>darth plagueis
do we ever get confirmation thats hes human or just another alien species like maul?

one stole others KFC

Reminder. Don't watch the goyslop. Don't talk about the goyslop.

> a time in which the Sith were believed to be gone for good.
so, like the phantom menace etc. what's the point of moving time then

White dude with the rucksack has just been turned into a neo nazi. Why are they so uncivilised

>The white guy looking sad and disappointed before he just gets up leaves slowly.

Since when do they need a reason?

Nobody cares and Star Wars is a dead brand

Revas Mother protecting her younglings

He is a Muun in the real canon.

>show
This is where I stopped reading.

>High Republic era
Why they try to force the high memepublic?

>You can report crime...

The ACKolyte

It's not happening. They would have shown something on D23 if it was. Dead brand.

God my country is so fucked

According to Lucas, Darth Plagueis is a bullshit story that Palpatine made up.

They've already cast some busty young black chick who used to get threads here a few years ago, some skinny older black chick I've never heard of (The dude from Fringe and Dawson Creek's IRL wife), and some dude from that one Korean Netflix show about squids who play video games that I didn't watch.

Yawn!

>>Given the timeframe and focus of the show, there’s been heavy speculation amongst the Star Wars community that The Acolyte will feature an appearance from the Dark Lord Jar Jar Binks.

The black sith chick is going to end up being Plagueis.

Disney has full rights to it.

Wow, the FIRST black female jedi to star I a live action Disney+ streaming series.

no that was sifo dyas ,lucas were always intend him just to be pseudonym for darth sidious but filoni being retard that he is actually made him a jedi character in clone wars series