Imagine replacing a minority symbol cartoon character for redheads with another one

imagine replacing a minority symbol cartoon character for redheads with another one.

redheads were slaughtered, tortured and hunted for 300 years, accused for witchery and being connected to the devil.

even to this day, people openly make fun of redheads for not having souls.

its crazy how normal it is for people to laugh about these things but as soon as its about skin color instead its getting serious for people.

Attached: 220912-halle-berry-the-little-mermaid-disney-snip-ac-757p-df5707.jpg (1500x1003, 87.57K)

lol

DIE GINGER DIE

Attached: cartman.jpg (480x360, 23.61K)

imagine the same treatment for blacks. its crazy

>black womxn with hypertelorism and Snake-tier scars on face
>plays Ariel from the little mermaid

Attached: 1661389249584814.png (371x414, 198.8K)

Ginger lives matter

Ok didney shill

Redheads really don’t have soul and shouldn’t exist

Why couldn't they have at least picked a pretty one? She's just so average looking

>Why couldn't they have at least picked a pretty one?
there is no "at least", that's loser talk, you're just slowly giving ground.

The problem is, there are no good looking negros.

Attached: ayylien gorilla.webm (426x426, 1.42M)

Mermaids and mermen have been hunted for longer than that.

Only thing ginger girls are good for is being cock sleeves for black men

Attached: happy-interracial-couple.jpg (540x360, 31.57K)

The original movie still exists.

>Albinos are slaughtered, tortured and hunted for body parts by African witch-doctors in modern day African countries.
ftfy

but does she have fish pussy?

Attached: Tyson.png (650x501, 316.41K)

Why a nigger, it woulda make more sence to make it you know, look like latinamerica natives. God mexicans teens are so hot

Attached: firesnek.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

I'm a black woman who found this place last week, are you guys like actually racist or is it a larp because some of you white boys are kinda cute but you miss me with that racist shit

Most white people aren't racist until it is forced on us with all this blackwashing bs

Yeah spic pussy is going to be my downfall desu, especially the trashy cali types that smoke weed all day and will swell up like a balloon by the time they're 30. I also like sandnigger women too, the self hating ones that insist they're Persian instead of paki of afgani even though they got conquered by globalist kikes a century ago

Seeing how fast they bloat up is the fun part

Attached: APPROBED.png (285x301, 161.44K)

goddamn you'd need to call an uber to get from one of her eyes to the other