ITT

Media personalities that torpedoed their own career

Attached: 99BBFC02-0F98-46C2-882E-5B00B2D86136.jpg (323x330, 32.92K)

Attached: 1660741021606711.jpg (1076x1191, 555.72K)

been a while since i heard anything about this guy
qrd?

Not another Bruno thread, fuck the ADL JIDF

He talked about how him getting molested as a child by a catholic priest wasn't a bad experience

> foreign aid means the war is instantly over and all its effects are retroactively erased.

He was on the edge of becoming truly mainstream. He really doon goofed

2 more weeks and kiev falls

Attached: russian tank.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

reminds me of the time Sam Hyde talked about middle schoolers being sluts and how fucking them wouldn't be pedophilia

US spent $3 trillion on covid "relief" and $710 billion on climate change. That's why you have inflation. Not Ukraine aid which is pennys by comparison.

>why yes I would like to discuss child fucking
why do so many media personalities do this? Just don't talk about children and sex at the same time. It's that simple to avoid any trouble.

Basically a massive raging faggot who did all sort of degenerate shit as a homosexual, and became Any Forums darling for a couple of years when Any Forumstards had their civic nationalism phase during 2015-2017 thanks to Trump. The redditors who crawled here from r/donald didn't like the stormfag racism and were desperately seeking approval from "based" blacks, fags and women. Anyone who jumped on the populism bandwagon and spouted the retarded alt-right talking points became "based and redpilled" including the gay in OP's photo.

But time moved on and those populists outed themselves as either hypocrites (trad waifus had ex-black boyfriends) or batshit insane lunatics (Sargon and Milo) - all while Trump turned out to be another Israeli apologist.

He's still kino though

Attached: 43696945-9640211-image-m-17_1622558256839[1].jpg (634x464, 33.58K)

him crying to his wife about she had no right to cuck him was p pathetic. Hes been castrated.

whats going here, is the guy on foot shooting at the guys riding the tank?

>crying to his wife about she had no right to cuck him
fuck are you talking about, user? This is recent?

No chud, Kijiv will never fall.

russian tank flees in panic from ukrainians with troops riding on top like it's 1941.

Ukrainians shoot at them, russian orcs fall off and die like flies.

Does this jabroni count?

Attached: cm punk aew media scrum Spindrifts.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Not only his own. Sargon legitimately managed to destroy a political party in the UK.

Attached: apple.jpg (349x340, 36.82K)

How?

Merely by joining them. Turns out posting private opinions online is a bad decision if you ever run for a very public role. People just dragged it all out into the open.

What political party?

Sargon's a genuine guy, I'm pretty sure he'd be the first to take the piss out of himself about how horrendously bad his political campaign went, I still follow him on his Lotus Eaters podcast, he's matured a lot and is certainly less of a smug git than he was 4-5 years ago

UKIP was dead as soon as brexit happened

That wasn’t what killed his career.
What killed it was being a flamboyant faggot while also trying to cosy up to genuine conservatives who couldn’t stand him, which backfired spectacularly when it came out he’d been to parties with children getting clearly groomed and molested while he didn’t say a thing despite having recording equipment at the time.

It could have lived on by mutating into a populist nationalist party that the UK is severely lacking. Sargon and Count Dankula fucked it up though.

wtf is a uk independence party?
who or what are they trying to gain independence from???

They were the traditional anti-EU party, wanting Brexit originally. Nigel Farage was its leader but then left and started the brexit party after UKIP moved further to the populist nationalist angle.

But didn't they achieve their goals? Brexit and Boris?

>Why don't people vote for the single issue party after they get their way on that single issue?

Is everyone in this thread a fucking underage normie? What are those questions? What are those replies? Go back to /reddit/ you ass munching faggots.

thats pretty based on Nigel Farage's part

I don't get it. Are those steroids in a soda can or something?

>Boris
What?
Also Akkad joined UKIP post Brexit