I'm watching this, and just finished the first episode. It's not as bad as Any Forums sad it was going to be

I'm watching this, and just finished the first episode. It's not as bad as Any Forums sad it was going to be.

Attached: moon.png (1175x1763, 2.45M)

Oscar Isaac looks like shit, Kevin Bacon too, you are basically watching that shit because the Shinigami rip-off and the Paki girl.

>It's not as bad as Any Forums said it was going to be
You can say that about any movie or tv show talked about here, pal.

>Kevin Bacon
Retard confirmed
Yeah but Any Forums made it sound unwatchable.

They always do that with Disney properties or movies and series with colored people. Imagine when doth things happen at once.

The first episode was decent, there was also another decent episode in the season, but the rest was complete and absolute shit. Just wait and see.

retards here literally shitted on moon knight just because his wife become superhero in the end and for this board seen as another woke pandering

Moon Knight is unironically one of the few Disney MCU shows I enjoyed. I remember a lot of MCUfags getting pissed at it because it felt too "comic book-y".

This was one of the only ones I remember Any Forums saying was good

its alright

Attached: nuts.webm (960x400, 2.95M)

Also forgot, but it's less street level stuff and more like National Treasure with a schizo superhero as its lead. Could've been better but it's still a cut above most of everything that the MCU has put out as of late.

It's the only Disney+ Marvel shit that was watchable.

Moon night?

Attached: xgxxHnH.gif (212x223, 9.1K)

I thought the same thing after the fist episode, then I saw the rest: forgettable and crappy.

It's straight downhill from the second episode on. A lot of shit happens that makes no sense, and they make it about the actiongirl Egyptian mary sue after a couple episodes. She's not even a character from the comics, they just made her up, and it results in cringe shit like this. Moon Knight is never really competent, he spends half the series dead with a CGI hippo lady.

Attached: 1652371526446.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

The Dark Knight
Moon Knight

Batarang
Crescent blade

Playboy alter-ego
Playboy alternate personality

Black suit
White suit

Then you don't know what "good" is, which is sad.
Like growing up not knowing what sight is, or what a foreskin is.

This is the best analysis.

Don't worry it gets worse.

Attached: 1486740963206.jpg (480x360, 28.51K)

two real probelms OP both are goingto annoy the fuck out of you
A: barely 15 minutes IN TOTAL of moon knight
B: all the major fights end in a black out just like ep 1
enjoy

OP here,
this Hippo is cute.