Police Squad

>Is objectively speaking the funniest show of all time
It can never be surpassed, can it?

Attached: MV5BNWQ5Y2U3MDItNDY2Yy00NWJmLTkzODItNjg0MDg4MDVjYzQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_[1].jpg (1000x1426, 952.72K)

It was shit.

unironically the second example of reddit humor
first was 3 stooges

It got cancelled because the audience couldn’t keep up with the humour

>funny jokes
>reddit
pick one, homo.

didn't make me laugh

Attached: 35653234677543.jpg (900x940, 200.73K)

user, are you sure you have a soul?

Attached: squad.gif (300x225, 1.62M)

for you

>we would’ve come earlier, but your husband wasn’t dead yet
Favorite gag

Nice to finally meet you Dr. Pavel

dumb basedboy anime watcher

It's a shame there's only like 6 episodes or so.
Easily one of the funniest things ever made... but at least we got The Naked Gun out of it.

It's a show that requires you to actively watch it. While having some degree of intelligence ofc. Try again

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand police squad

I’m the locksmith

>No, he only shot the teller, Jim Johnson. Fell is ill.
>Okay, then after he shot the teller, you shot Twice.
>No, I only shot once.
>Twice is the hold up man.
>Then I guess I did shoot Twice.
>Oh, so now you're changing your story.
they don't make 'em like they used to broskis

bump

>It's a shame there's only like 6 episodes or so.
it hurts
when i found out naked gun was based on a tv show i had to check it out and it was great but was canceled....
fucking boomers lack of attention span

I guess a good thing about it being so short is the fact it never got a chance to get bad/worse.
Every episode is 10/10... if it had gone on for several seasons there's a chance the quality would have dropped at some point.

fantastic series
>My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin, Detective Lieutenant, Police Squad, a special detail of the police department.
>There'd been a recent wave of gorgeous fashion models found naked and unconscious in Laundromats on the West Side. Unfortunately, I was assigned to investigate holdups at neighborhood credit unions.
>I was across town doing my laundry when I heard their call on the double killing.
>It took me 20 minutes to get there.

how do u know so much about reddit humor

>Is there a ransom note?
>Yes. The butler found it. It was tied to this window and thrown into the rock garden.

Attached: EhM3JrsU0AMvRqs.png (657x480, 347.02K)

Sergeant booker take her away

wasnt that based on an abbot & costello routine

>What's your place of employment, user?
>POLICE SQUAD
I mean it's so fucking dumb but absolutely beyond hilarious.

not quite as good as the Airplane version of this joke

The best joke is Frank saying he went to Little Italy and then background green screen is footage of Rome.

It's not even a tv-show, I think, technically. They're just using the format to tell silly jokes
>My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin, Detective Lieutenant, Police Squad, a special detail of the police department.
>There'd been rumors about death threads being posted on the anonymous board commonly known as Any Forums /gif/
>Unfortunately, I had been assigned to investigate a possible shooter on Any Forums
>I closed my 18 different /gif/ tabs and navigated to the board in question
>My boss was already at the scene

yes, there's like a video if you look up "Police squad scene rip-off" or something it's the exact same scene.

So why can't they do shows like that anymore?