An interactive CD-ROM! You can touch the screen!

>An interactive CD-ROM! You can touch the screen!
emerging tech-excitement in film is dead right? it was a 20th century thing

Attached: jpcd.jpg (691x403, 48.17K)

The last time I saw optimism towards technology or the future is probably Avatar, though it was the meta/how the movie was made and unironically the trend it sets took movies a huge step backwards.

But yeah since about 2007 society and tech has stagnated.

people today think the real near future is going to be a bunch of suffering, i assume, so they don't want to see it?

I went to the movies the other day and tried to tap and select my seat at the counter but it wasn't a touch screen and then the two girls at the register laughed at me. Then they asked me how many tickets I needed and I replied "just one" and they started laughing again.

>The last time I saw optimism towards technology or the future is probably

Literally every scifi is an optimistic view on the level of technology in the future (note: the level of technology, not the use of)

Jurassic park is a biopunk scifi horror btw.

Attached: 4AE6A7B6-81F9-47AF-B5FD-4E63985078CE.jpg (750x1000, 110.82K)

>moron who thinks he's smart
>completely misses the point
>explains his moronically simple point with parenthesis

kys tard

probably not but i can't think of an example

Yea, it looks pretty dark

And this is why I don't go to the movies.
That and 99% of mainstream movies have been unadulterated crap for the past 17+ years

Kek

Attached: EBA27142-0DE9-4016-8EB6-C342CABC439E.png (444x440, 30.81K)

>You will never play with a N64 for the first time and experience a technology leap that big ever in your life

Typical zoomie

Putting punk after something doesn't make it a special genre. If you get the opportunity you should kill yourself.

Crazy to think I have this in my car and it’s almost as old as the movie.

>Typical zoomie
I'm 29

You should have asked for Robert.

>you waddle up to the counter and stop for 30 seconds to catch your breath

>stupid touch screen isn’t working probably programmed by a retarded pajeet.

>excuse us sir.. that’s not a touch screen..

>okay.. uh.. then I want one ticket for Top Gun. But in the middle for the best auditory experience!

>sir.. at your size we are going to have to ask you buy three tickets to accommodate our other guests.

>fuh.. fuhh fine! Uggh.. Yes I would like three tickets for Top Gun Maverick.

> you pull out your wallet and your pants fall to the ground

> the girls burst into laughter as you fall over trying to reach below your knees for the first time in 15 years.

Attached: 5E9F1235-324B-4D61-9335-1E9FA8183FFF.png (645x770, 105.63K)

Today it would just be a gay hologram.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

Yes and nobody says WOW A FLOATING ANIMATED 3DIMENSIONAL HOLOGRAM! Even though it doesn't even exist yet irl.