Star Wars

Is saved

Attached: p6djw3k1c4n91.jpg (1080x1080, 186.86K)

Quick, call the Chinese to Whitify that lil' space-negro!

WAYS TO SAVE STAR WARS ASAP:

1. Also no Jedi
2. Focus alot of the lumpen elements of Star Wars society like smugglers, bounty hunters, sex workers, gangsters, etc.
3. Focus on eras of Star Wars not over done to death (anything post episode 6, anything inbetween 3-4) like something between 1 and 2
4. Dark gritty cities / underworld, no more of this colourful shit.

Attached: Star_Wars_Bounty_Hunter_PS2.jpg (265x375, 25.29K)

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.72K)

Star Wars is for kids

is the redhead a transnonbinary

>Star Wars is for kids
And kids don't like any of that? Fuck off, I know my own childhood faggot.

The black kid’s name is actual Jamaal

OP pic is for 4 year olds, there is nothing wrong with colorful stuff. Yoy said all of star wars should be dark, not true. Some should stay for kids.

>Dark gritty cities / underworld
They tried a bit of that in Obi Wan and it was pathetic.

Execution is 20/20

for kids yes, not for fags. I used to play Dark Forces 2 and Racer as a kid, not watch shiny sparkle globohomo shit

You have plenty of other sci-fi franchises for that. I will agree it'd be nice to see darker stuff, more smugglers and bounty hunters, and new eras. But Star Wars has an inherent optimism to it that shouldn't be changed, and the philosophy behind the force is a large reason why. I would love to see something where the Jedi are off to the side or in the background entirely, but to completely ignore them would be ridiculous

Can they just rename DIsney "BET" already.

Where does this fit in the timeline?

Timeline?

Probably their new gay High Republic judging by Yoda's outfit. at this point, I even expect them to namedrop Mara Jade for the redhead to make sure Luke will stay a permavirgin

High Republic's pretty good, stop parroting e-celebs

I tried to read the comics and it was terrible, stop being a mouseshill

Not a Mouseshill, I hate most of their shit. I just like Star Wars, and they've even disappointed me there with the majority of the ST and Boba, as well as a good portion of Obi-Wan.

I haven't read the HR comics, but all the novels I've read except for one have been average at worst, as good as old EU at best. Freshest the series has felt since PT desu, but if you wanna be a jaded fuck and label me a shill go ahead. Your problem, not mine lol

Stormtrooper cop show.

Attached: stormtrooper.jpg (680x607, 29.42K)