TARIQ NASNEED QUESTIONED BY FBI

What does this mean for his film career and buck breaking 2?

Attached: 1660796178505347.png (615x507, 177.79K)

>a lot of white men in this area have been sucked off against their will
>do you happen to know anything about that?

tariq is just a goofy nigger. FBI needs to step off his dick and stop being a bunch of faggot glowies. someone should drop 100 olympic size swimming pools full of feces on the FBI HQ in DC and drown all those cunts in shit.

Where's the museum tariq

Why does he insist on blaming the white man for his homosexuality?

kekked

And then he fantasized about them pinning him to the ground and doing a full body search.

unironically why would the feds be After him? i thought he was only a funny meme man

Tariq is not gay

fruity niggaz

>look buddy, my boss is breathing down my neck and I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to you if you don't follow my orders. You will commission a big white FBI guy buck breaking a beautiful young black man or else I will throw you in a female prison with thousands of sexually available and frustrated beautiful young women who have not felt the touch of a man in years.

Right, user *wink*
Tariq is totally *nudge* not gay *nudge*

kill all feds

Attached: 1635500270890.png (427x400, 40.61K)

Just a touch peculiar

They’re very online people out of touch with reality. They just see him on twitter

It's been confirmed that he's a fed lmao
He's just falseflagging to cover his ass

This nigga lookin' ZESTY, this nigga lookin' MOIST, he's got sugar in his tank, he's light on his feet, he's a Ill bit fruity, he plays for the other team, he dances at the other end of the ballroom, this nigga theatrical, this nigga good with colors, this nigga gonna coordinate yo curtains wit you cushions and that shit gonna look good! This nigga lifts shirts, this nigga on the down low, this nigga be a tollet trader, this nigga gardens uphill, this nigga packs fudge, he's a friend of Dorothy, he feels the love that dare not speak Its name, he loves to dance, he's of the Uranian brotherhood, he indulges in the French vice, he has an antipathic sexual Instinct, he's fluent in Polari, he's a refugee from Sodom, he's on the wrong bus, he bats for the other team, he's temperamental, he's 'one of if you catch my drift.

He's a singing man!

tariq nasneeIA

>L-look niggas i’m not a fed, the fbi came to my door to question me, that means i’m totally not an agent or on a payroll! Fr niggas!

take the thong out yo bussy, playa

kek

That's obviously a clip from a 90s music video and not the FBI at his door.

this happened in august

Attached: 4cc1ecc644c6f2cc48b3ee18528fd8c468cf9833dc747f2cdbf35f426bae810f_1.jpg (720x349, 32.99K)

Nasneed is a harmless faggot the FBI wouldn't care about, but he probably has connections to counter-semitic blacks