I love John Wayne and I don't care what the militant left has to say about him post-mortem

I love John Wayne and I don't care what the militant left has to say about him post-mortem.

Attached: John-Wayne[1].jpg (1239x1600, 390.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/movies/john-wayne-the-world-war-ii-hero-who-didnt-serve/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was a pussy who played a tough guy on screen. love his movies but i hate his patriotic pretending when he was a huge coward irl

How so?

>he was an actor so I hate him

Apparently there are pictures of him molesting boys that are circulating in deep Hollywood circles.

Also, he wore a wig.

draft dodger

>i heard many rumors of conspiracy theories

...well you had one job, retardnon, and not posting up some proof is one of them.

Turns out that wasn't true afterall and just repeated by people who want to tarnish the legacy of an American icon.

denofgeek.com/movies/john-wayne-the-world-war-ii-hero-who-didnt-serve/
>A May 1942 letter by Wayne to Ford begins Gagliasso’s argument. “Have you any suggestions on how I should get in? Can you get me assigned to your outfit, and if you could, would you want me? How about the Marines? You have Army and Navy men under you. Have you any Marines or how about a Seabee or what would you suggest or would you? No I’m not drunk. I just hate to ask for favors, but for Christ sake you can suggest can’t you? No kidding, coach who’ll I see,” said the letter found among the John Ford Papers at Indiana University.
>no response to Wayne’s letter has been found, but official documentation of Wayne’s intent was discovered in 2003. The National Archives contain a letter of application from Wayne to the OSS.
>Ford’s grandson provides a secondary source for the documentation. Dan Ford recalled that his grandfather told him that OSS Commander William Donovan approved his application to a forward photography unit. But the deployment never occurred because the paperwork was sent to the home of his estranged wife.
Does this change you view of him at all?

like it or not he had like 50 lbs of shit in him when he died

Same poster, reading off of a script.

So, he didn’t serve, thanks. We know.

Yep. While men like Clark Gable and Jimmy Stewart were actually fighting for their country, John Wayne was a typical loud mouthed neo-con pretending to be a patriot.

Now that we've got the unreasonable "I hate him no matter what evidence is shown to me" posts out of the way, let's continue the thread.

>evidence
>denofgeek.com
The letter was flimsy enough. Continue sucking this cowards cock because you like movies he’s in.

>DUDE THEY SENT MY COMMISSION TO THE WRONG HOUSE SO I NEVER WENT
No one buys that shit.

The only thing Gable did was tag along and make a film. Stewart is the only one that did anything.

here's the reason why they hate him whether they know it or not

Attached: John Wayne Playboy Interview.jpg (1900x671, 568.7K)

Clark Gable was a bubble gunner and flew combat missions. Literally one of the worst jobs in the air. His wife was killed in an accident early on in WW2 and he was basically suicidal. All of his marriages after her were disasters. Poor guy.

>die for ZOG goy

did u serve in ww2

>dying for a country that didn’t exist yet
Idiot.

Ah yes the old fall back. That might've worked if he wasn't such a loud mothed neo-con fake patriot in public.

You have a letter where John Wayne is begging John Ford to help him get into the military and join the fight, and you're still trying to pretend the reason you hate him because "draft dodger!"
Meanwhile you're part of some tranny Discord server where you regularly talk about how America needs to be destroyed and remade to end 'white supremacy'

Wtf i like him even more

the "draft dodging" reason is to hide this
liberals don't know it but the Leftists itt knows this is the real reason they're trying to slander him

The letter is fake. You are one gullible putz

Where's the evidence of that?
If you have no evidence and you have to accept it as true, again, does that change your views?
If not, then tranny.

why do u respond to the baiting faggot

To make him look stupid and end any attempt at the legitimacy of that argument.

There are zero good Wayne films.