Tv Blown

THE FUCK out.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 213633.jpg (772x581, 73.7K)

Do Americans actually have to pretend these things are attractive or contributing members of society? Christ they're ugly as fuck.

Honestly, whats the point of white """people"""?!?

Who will be the first negative reviewer to be lynched?

nobody:
Cuckropean: Americans, black people, bbc

Mental illness

Attached: EuropeBLM.png (3732x3288, 958.46K)

Looks like it's a "must watch" film for Any Forums!

Attached: chinese_man_getting_ready_to_have_a_threesome_with_his_african_queens.webm (580x1030, 2.99M)

Will this accurately end with them getting massacred by just a hand full of frenchmen?

Rotten Tomatoes should change their name to Kino or Bino because looks like we have a certified KINO on are hands CHUDS.

Not European and please take a look at the OP before you act like such a massive retard.

THE WOMAN THEY MSDE THIS MOVIE ABOUT WAS A LITERAL SLAVER. She sold the ancestors of the people who are paying to see this film and suck Hollywood's dick about it!

Chinese man getting ready to contract HIV, Hep-C, Hep-B, Chlamydia, Herpes, HPV and Gonorrhea.

Audience score is always telling.

gonna watch this shit, I don't trust paid shills
are you ok, stroke-kun?

>men
>getting HIV from women

Yes, retard. It's Africa, how retarded are you?

You can fuck a thousand times and not get HIV from women unless you purposely slice your cock open.

Attached: HIV_odds_graph1.jpg (642x340, 49.5K)

And reality

Attached: WomanKingReality.jpg (319x440, 51.61K)

can't wait for the articles about how le trolls le reviewbombed this flaming turd and that's why it's so unsuccessful

Woah, hey buddy, that's dangerously based. You can't go around positing that.

ooooooooh lawd dem rangs

Jews bring the monkeys over to work for free and now the white man pays for it.

wtf am I wearing condoms for

I hope it bombs in the box office weekend.

Because the media is trying to tell you that you're in as much of a risk catching HIV as a homosexual man participating in 5 gangbangs a week featuring 20+ men per gangbang.

It's kinda like how monkeypox is made out to be a huge deal, when 99% of the people affected are homosexual men, their children, and their dogs.

Absolutely would. God what I’d give to fuck both those negresses at the same time, what a lucky chinaman

for no baby

Schools fire teachers for stating facts about racial differences. It's like the old days when there were laws about teaching evolution in schools.

>french sources
>reality

covid-23 ain't gonna engineer itself

You literally can't rate this movie any lower. Anyone that does will be deemed a racist.

Well shit I guess hiring a prostitute to not die a virgin isn't that far off from an idea now.

wtf bros. why am I not getting african pussy
the one with the fucked up teeth can keep her mouth closed though

Wait until I remake this with Jennifer Aniston as the lead. Then we’ll see if they care about respecting the lore.

Impressive, very nice. Let's see Africa's sources

>worried about getting an STD from a hooker
You're more likely to get an infection from random hookups with sluts on tinder or in bars/clubs
t. knower