Rings of Power

Is Jeff getting a little desperate? Packages from Amazon are coming in Rings of Power boxes with Rings of Power tape. Even the Amazon shopping page is just ads about RoP instead of about products. Are the ratings and reviews really that bad?

Attached: IMG_20221209.jpg (1278x1195, 441.4K)

you will watch it and you will like it

Attached: no.png (640x420, 432.23K)

lol
almost makes me feel bad for the people who made it
i'll skim through the first episode at double speed in their honor
no i'm not paying for it

Based. Even watching 1 second by accident counts as a full view.

no you know what this is super cringey already and it's like an hour long
i'm gonna watch something else

I keep playing it on repeat I love it so much

>100 Rupees have been deposited into your account

Attached: 1663068195375461.png (864x444, 44.46K)

Based trips. I'm doing the same, Mellon.

i agree sirs, so good that i play all 3 episodes every night

Watch it muted instead. It's an experience on another level.

Bloody hell, I salute kindly to you.
not even joking, watch it on mute while playing The Wall after eating 6gs of shrooms and your head will explode.

I think they were bragging about 25million views. Which is funny because tik tok compilations on you tube get that and have 0 budget.

they do it for other shows. is a company advertising its products "desperation"? are you the same an who was complaining about packaging last week?

I’m actually somewhat disappointed they didn’t do the traditional thing for a spend this big and try a merch push through retail stores.
I missed an opportunity to slip, trip, and accidentally land the lot of it in the dumpster. Tsk.

Not even Disney pushes this hard on new things they're doing.

It doesn’t seem to be that bad besides some small missteps and being fan fiction. Something about it is painfully boring though

>Something about it is painfully boring though
It's lacking in soul. It's a fanfic made by yes men that did what studio execs and marketing execs said to do.

I've unironically watched each episode at least 3 times now. I'm loving it so far.

me too sirs, it is amazing show.

I feel bad for the people that made the CGI because they deserve an emmy. The rest of the people I don't feel bad for.

Don't do drugs.

Music is great too

>they do it for other shows. is a company advertising its products "desperation"? are you the same an who was complaining about packaging last week?
dilate, leave this board and kill yourself

Attached: 1565801327124-Screen-Shot-2019-08-14-at-124446-PM.png (1008x461, 73.3K)

fuck them, they are art defilers

I've literally never seen anything like this for any other show.