Can someone explain what the fuck any of this means? from the little mermaid trailer

can someone explain what the fuck any of this means? from the little mermaid trailer

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 21-24-56 (14) The Little Mermaid - Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube.png (1188x1770, 313.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Eg22oUDIbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poor wittle boomer

looks like posts from here

People trying to recreate It's morbin time

corpos buy bot packages to boost their social media presence like a 2015 twitch streamer hanging on to 60 viewers

People are sheep and immediately conform for the perceived sake of any semblance of belonging and validation.

Anways youtu.be/_Eg22oUDIbk

>nobody:
>OP: omg can someone please explain youtube comments to me???
this post made by 2020 gang

He's correct. These are bots.

Either bots or zoomers pathetic attempts at """humour"""

Almost all youtube posts where someone uses their full name or first name with a last initial is a bot.

Intelligence agencies set up entire online identities across multiple accounts in order to generate political influence. So as to look realistic when someone takes a closer look at these online identities, they run an AI to generate comments based off keywords and similar comments from real people.

Thats why a lot of youtube comments all repeat similar/ the same joke. One real person will make it, then a bunch of bots will all repeat it since no other real people have made any original posts.

Whats crazy about it is, the irl normies who see what (((everyone else))) is commenting will join in as part of the joke or trend, further reinforcing the learning behaviour of the AI, which further reinforces what the normies post, etc. etc.

Really makes you go hmmm when people online call you a scizo for thinking social engineering is a real thing.

These upvoted comments also hide the real and sometimes funny racists comments unless you scroll down far enough.

I'm open to the concept but is there any evidence?

I saw this and assumed it was bots

how do I know this post isn't part of it

Attached: CpbqHhrWYAAY21b.jpg (720x552, 49.38K)

They're all iconic movie lines, the implication is it's a soulless board created product which will have no memorable dialogue.

>HELP I'M A DUMB BOOMER! SPOONFEED ME ON WHAT THIS MEANS
retard

Have to sort by new to get the real comments

The web is literally more than 50% bots.

You're giving them way too much credit. Its just a derivative of the "its morbin time" meme but they just replace it with "le randum XD" and reference "humor". I assure you they are exercising the bare minimum of what may be considered cognitive function or thinking

>t.wrote one of the comments in OPs picture
Kill yourself. Faggot.

cope gramps, don't forget to get your catheter replaced

>Any Forums
Genuinely funny "Under the knee"-memes
>youtube
Soulless, boring quotes from other movies.

We really deserve some credit.