Not about barbarians

>not about barbarians

Attached: 62FCDD8E-2B3F-4E4D-B814-91680EA80B5D.png (1200x628, 702.16K)

It wasn't too bad. Justin Long said faggot and possibly me too'd a girl so obviously he had to end up a piece of shit sacrificing the main character and then die.

i thought it was sad that he pulled that shit moments after kinda coming to a realization and admitting to himself that what he did was wrong. coulda been a good moral for the story about understanding the connecting between what he was doing and what frank did. reforming and facing the music while growing as a person

yeah that ending felt like a cop out

i also thought it was frustrating that all the characters kept going down the stairs. like, just don't. leave and call the fucking police

she literally said "nope" upon opening the door and kept going anyway and I wanted to an hero. I hate pop culture.

I almost like it when that happens. Dumb horror movie trope where the characters all are seemingly braindead walking directly into the danger. If it's a movie I want to take seriously then I agree it can be annoying

right? the existence of the door to begin with would have me breaking the window and leaving

My producer just told me he thought I would like it so now I know this movie is shit.

It is tho. The house is on Barbary street, hence the residents are barbarians.

keeping loli daughter wives is civilization. it's everyone else that is a barbarian in comparison to frank

I kind of liked how there was hesitation at the beginning with the “nope” and everything. Only after was she stuck in the basement did she start fucking around with the secret door with the mirror light etc. even Justin Long was careful with his flashlight and scoping out the room before fully going down to the basement. Only after he saw the extra space (and extra $$$$ when he sold the place) did he start acting like an idiot because he was preoccupied with how much he’d make

The close shot of the thing jumping off the water tower was hilariously dumb

I bet Detroit is pissed at how incompetent it made their cops look

>I bet Detroit is pissed at how incompetent it made their cops look
Those are the second dumbest cops I've seen in a horror movie lately, maybe dumbest because the vagrants in the area seem well aware of the mutant woman living in that house killing people

>I bet Detroit is pissed at how incompetent it made their cops look
well then they should stop being incompitent
speaking of the cops she should have assaulted one of them to get taken away and locked up for the night

I would be fine with hesitation if there was the least amount of time after she "noped" out. Like maybe she heard Keith yelling faintly as she was trying to break the window or something. IDK, it is what it is.

just saw it, i liked it. I was pure kino lads.

I liked the scene with the phone light where you could just barely see the mongoloid. Kino

i liked the breastfeeding scene. giwtwm

was there laughter when they revealed the creatura kill Skarsgard?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166.27K)

the crawling spooked me, but i also had an edible beforehand