How many times do we have to go over this?! Mermaids don't lay EGGS! They have hair! They're mammals!

How many times do we have to go over this?! Mermaids don't lay EGGS! They have hair! They're mammals!

Attached: you stupid asshole I hope you get aids.png (569x406, 411.02K)

COME OUTSIDE
I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOUR MOOOOM

Why did this series become Days of our Lives? I really don't give a fuck about your manufactured character drama. Where did the fucking comedy go?

Attached: 1277972322584.jpg (293x280, 9.61K)

pleb

There are non-mammals with hair

Attached: main-qimg-dcc7c8fb3fed767f82adb8f8081dd4c0-lq.jpg (602x452, 40.65K)

F a g g o t f a g g o t f a g g o t

Go team venture FOREVER

It didn't get canceled fast enough. They turned the series into a fucking Wikipedia, and cannibalized ever morsel of the series to fit their retarded and desperate need to manufacture drama.

It was a retarded soap opera by the end that only survived because it had some small tether to how "outrageous that these are people in costumes".

Attached: 1339515516083.jpg (1035x1070, 455.46K)

What the fuck are you even talking about? That is the most retarded take on Venture Bros I've ever seen.

I watch this show for him and Brock

I feel the same way. It also applies to Rick and Morty. Please give me jokes. I understand that changing the characters and settings allows for new types of jokes. However, that only works if, you know, they write jokes.

It has to MEAN SOMETHING, user. It has to be SIGNIFICANT.

Attached: 1369101948759.png (325x172, 14.25K)

Go watch Family Guy then tard. Season 7 had some of the funniest moments in the series. They weren't just funny, the were emotionally impactful and had meaning. The Belicose Proxy had me out of breath.

the best argument in all of venture brothers

this, it lost steam around season 3 or so
"oh, now they're arguing again over something trivial, oh now brock gets angry, oh another crappy 60s reference"

What does mermaid milk taste like?

Attached: 1579390092489.png (800x769, 126.24K)

So does the platypus and echidna. What's your point, amigo?

like sour cow milk that smells like rotten fish

>red death takes out the osi office
>how long do we have until they regain consciousness?
>uh......

Mammals are named for their mammary glands, not their hair. Does Ariel ever give suck at one of her teats during the film? That would be the only way to resolve this.

Salty and metallic

Ogo
Pogo

Why does Ariel have a belly button but Triton doesn't?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

I don't know if I would call it a soap opera per se but yeah the writing suffered trying to actually world build and progress characters beyond their stereotype.

>suffered
How? Seeing doc change as a father and the kids even after they can't make new clones so he doesn't get unlimited retries, seeing the kids actually grow up and not just be walking retards the entire series, whatever. One of the few animated shows I've ever seen that even attempted character development, let alone succeeded, at least in my opinion.